𝟗

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩
Hogwarts
Lilys pov:

Christmas break is starting really soon, I mean I don't really know if I'm staying at Hogwarts or am I going home, but if I was being realistic I'm most likely going home. The Christmas exams have been really hard, especially when you can't remember a single thing once it comes to actual exam days. Lysander offered to Tudor me and for some weird reason I took the offer, it later came to my realisation that he definitely wasn't chosen as a prefect because of his brains.

It was really cold which was expected since it's literally the middle of winter me, Estella and Cassidy done secret Santa, Sereia didn't do it with us since she was doing it with girls in her own year, which I didn't mind since it had been mine, Estella and Cassidy's tradition since first year. It took a few rounds of putting names in and out of a hat until we got it right, I got Cassidy who is probably one of the easiest people in the world to shop for, all you have to do is get something yellow (preferably a yellow sun plushie) or something Taylor swift related.

It was Wednesday so obviously I was going to hogsmeade, I had decided that the easiest place to go to was sereia's mums shop. It's always pretty empty that's why I do gift shopping in there, plus most the the stuff is really cheap which is easier for my very tight budget of whatever the hell is on that weird wizard credit card my dad gave me that I don't think works. The snow was nearly blocking the door it was that bad, Sereia has been sick for the last week so she hasn't been able to help her mum get customers, which is also why she practically jumped on me when I came in.

"Lily would you like a candle there half price" she cried, "I'm fine I need something else" I answered, "okay dear call me if you need me" she put on a smile that kinda looked like she was trying to possess me. After a few minutes I had just decided that I was going to be watched.

I stood at the sweet section deciding if I wanted to get a chocolate for Cassidy, it was a VERY long decision, "are you going to get it or" someone tapped my shoulder "what are you doing here Lysander?" I huffed, "buying stuff" he answered, "what stuff could you possibly be buying" I rolled my eyes, "I'm not able to tell you, it's a very big secret" he said with a mischievous grin.

At this point I do not trust him with anything that a 'secret' because he's not very good at keeping them, like at my eight birthday I was supposed to have a surprise party but Lysander just had to send me a letter saying "can't wait for your surprise party" I read it then I had to pretend I didn't know what was about to happen which is probably why I'm such a good actress.

"What in the world could your secret be" I grinned, "my secret is that I can't tell you my secret" Lysander said keeping up with he's mischievous grin, "well than I guess it's just simply not important what my secret is" I don't have a secret just so you know "but I'll only tell you my secret if you tell me your secret", I feel like by saying all of this is just digging me a very big hole that I can't get out off but at this point I may as well just bury myself in it.

"You can't have a secret you never have any" he said with more of an astonishment, "I have lots of them what are you talking about" I answered with a nervous laugh, yep I'm definitely getting buried, "no you don't you would've told me if you did" he grinned, "no there girly secrets not best-friend-since-I-was-four secrets" I replied, I think I might be able to dig myself out of this hole, "yea but the secret that you won't tell me until I tell you mine definitely isn't a girly secret" I just got pushed in again.

"I'm sorry Lysander but if we continue this conversation I will lose my last brainsell" I teased "I'm getting this and leaving bye bye" I took a chocolate bar, payed and left, "ILL GET YOU TO SPIT YOUR SECRET OUT SOON LILY JUST WATCH ME" he yelled as I left,

"oh trust me I'll watch you"

Well I might be a bit late (probably 2 days) butttt happy Easter, I gave you a chapter with no plot to be nice (and because I've been thriving off no brain cells for the last week)