𝟏𝟎

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩
Hogwarts
Lily's pov-

In the end I got Cassidy a really cute bracelet that was a little expensive but it was so worth it when I saw how happy she was plus Christmas is really close so grandma will probably be able to give me the money back *wink wink* anyways I'm going back to the burrow for Christmas which can only mean a....... ULTIMATE COUSIN SLEEPOVER!!!!!! it's cooler than it sounds trust me, I normally share a room with Hugo but this year Lorcan and Lysander are coming which means im sleeping with Lucy and rose, I don't mind it but I'd definitely prefer sharing a room with Hugo it's just more fun.

The train left at 2:30pm and it was 12:30 am right now so it gives me around two hours to do everything and anything and by that I mean pack like crazy because I always seem to leave it till last minute. I packed most of it yesterday so now I only have a the small bits to put in the small bags which is pretty easy in my opinion.

I still haven't found out what Lysander's secret is, to be honest it's probably the most easiest thing ever to guess i just haven't thought hard enough yet. I still haven't came up with a pretend secret but I'm probably just gonna say something stupid because it's always the easiest option to go with.

It had just turned 1:30 and I was all packed (I was very proud of myself) and it also gave me an hour more to do whatever I wanted (which wasn't much.) After a while of sitting on my bed thinking about what I should do Hugo stormed in with all his bags, "c'mon we have to go" he said in a hurry. I looked up at my clock right in front of my bed, it couldn't be anywhere near two right, I couldn't of spent a half an hour daydreaming it had to be impossible, I looked closer at the clock, it was two, "are you just gonna sit there c'mon" Hugo laughed, I got my trunk and bags and left them outside of the Gryffindor common room since they get collected for us.

Estella and Cassidy and Aidan (eww) went home yesterday so I had to sit in a compartment with Lysander, Lorcan and Hugo, it was a better experience then I expected because Lorcan got a load of chocolate frog from the trolley lady who still doesn't really like me, I got kicked in the shins a lot by Lysander which hurt A LOT, but it was only because I kept showing baby photos of him at my birthdays(he couldn't do it back to me since I was a very cute child ( I don't have a ego),

After getting kicked nearly seven hundred times all of us fell asleep which is probably the most peaceful thing we could ever do, it also gave me somewhat of a rest because a lot of the time I feel like the mother to three toddlers who just ate too much chocolate (I'm not wrong though they did eat to much chocolate) and it's just gonna get worse because grandma is gonna spoil us when we get to the burrow because we're the youngest, so then I'm gonna have toddlers with rabies.

When the very VERY long train ride ended I got collected by James (eww) and Alice (the most amazing person in the world), "your coming with us to the burrow" James said while giving me a high five (it was very awkward trust me) James took my stuff and threw it in the car while me and Alice had a very interesting conversation about how annoying James is, the car ride took 2 hours and a port key (very fun I recommend). 

When our very fun travel experience ended and we got to the burrow where grandma gave me a massive hug, I love grandma she always bakes cookies when she knows I'm coming and there the best cookies to ever exist too, she told me one day she'll tell me the recipe so I can make them for my own kids which will probably happen. I also kinda look like her not a lot but there's some minor details that she has that I have too!

Everyone came after two hours of waiting and I was right I was sharing a room with rose and Lucy which I was kinda excited for since Lucy told me she has loads of stories for me to listen to, Lucy's trying to become a writer so she always tells me her stories before anyone else she's also really good at art which is so cool!

Once again I think the ULTIMATE COUISN SLEEP OVER is going to be as amazing as the last one.

Heyyy I really hope you liked this💓 also I'm really excited because this week I'm making my conformation and I have a really pretty baby pink dress but on I lower nite I got conjunctivitis (it makes my eyes really red and sore) so hopefully by Friday I'll have no more red eyes🤞