Anything (Kyle/The Perfect Score)

One-Shot dedicated to: @slytherin_queen12

"""""""""""""""""""""""

Third Person's P.O.V.

"You're trying to get in her pants!" Matty exclaimed.

"No I'm not," Kyle protested.

Two young boys by the name of Kyle and Matty were both hiding in the school bathroom discussing about their big plan to steal the SATs answers.

Kyle had told the smartest girl at school about their plan.

"Really you told a girl your master plan so you could get in her pants? Not a great plan," they heard a female voice say.

They looked in one of the stalls to find Stacey Randle the president of the Drama clubs and slut of the school.

"Shit," Matty murmured.

"So, how do I sign up?" she asked with a grin on her face.

"God not another one, soon the whole entire school will find out and we'll be in deep deep shit," Matty continued.

"Don't worry I won't divulge your little secret, unless you don't let me join," she smiled.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Matty sighed as he started pacing.

"Fine, but you better not tell anyone about it," Kyle responded.

"Wait a minute we need to have a one on one discussion," Matty said glaring at her and pulling Kyle to the side.

Before he could say something she interrupted him, "Oh I wonder where Ms. Denver is, you know the principal of this school?"

"Finnnneeeeee!" Matty exclaimed giving up.

"Yay!" she exclaimed dramatically, obviously just doing it to annoy them.

The two boys exchanged glances then looked back at her.

"See you around boys," she smirked winking at Kyle as she walked out.

Kyle looked in amazement as the she walked swaying her hips almost as if she was mocking him. He didn't even realized that his cheeks had become 50 shades of red.

"Dude please don't tell me you want to get into her pants now?" Matty asked rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up," Kyle said pushing his friend, "plus she's the one who winked at me not the other way around."

""""""""""""""""""""
(A few weeks later on the roof of the SAT building)

It's been a while since Stacey had joined their "super secret boy band" as she would put it and she couldn't of been happier. She made so many new friend including Francesca, Matty and all the the others. She also started to grow strong feelings for Kyle making her a bit jealous of Anna since Kyle did ask her to join to get into her pants after all.

"Oh my god this is so awesome," she squealed.

She was now on the roof of the SAT building with Kyle as the others were putting back some supplies Roy tried to take on his way out.

"You got your answers," Kyle replied.

"Too but it's not just that, we did it. Woooooo!" she yelled.

"Shhhhh!" he immediately responded not wanting to get caught, "We haven't done anything yet. What's going on with you?"

"I guess I'm just having fun. People always see me like this slut who's always breaking the rules and having sex, but I've never done that," she explained to him, "And now I'm like living up to what they think of me. Of course it's not a good thing but I mean it's kind of exciting to try it out. But I mean I don't even know where to start, I've never done anything."

"If it helps there's a lot of stuff I haven't done too," he added.

"I know but I really haven't done anything. I act like the person society has made me but I mean I haven't even ever kissed a boy. The most racy thing I've ever done is wink at one and then I freak out later surprised that I was even able to do that," she said looking down, once she looked up again she realized how close Kyle had gotten to her.

Her heart beat was racing so fast she wouldn't be surprised if she dropped dead right at his feet.

"Maybe I could help you with that," he almost whispered with a husky voice, "Just name something and we'll do it."

"Well..." she stuttered," I've never made out on a roof top," she looked up at him biting her lip. Part of her was so confident that he would kiss her but the other part was shitting herself knowing that this God would never kiss her.

But then, he leaned in...

(I'll leave the rest to your imaginations😉)

""""""""""""
A.N.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I probably still won't be updating very often. I've been suffering with a lot of stress lately and a few panic attacks. It seems like my whole family is just dying around me since my dad was recently diagnosed with cancer which was the same thing that killed my grandpa a little while back.

Anyways, sorry for throwing all my problems at you I just thought that I'd better explain why I hardly ever update any of my stories. But I will try and update a lot the rest of this week.

Sincerely,

Sabrina🎯