Down to Buisness {EXPLICIT}(Colin Shea/What's Your Number?) Part 2

Dedicated to: @slytherin_queen12
-----------------
Stacy's P.O.V.

Colin and I bursted into his apartment, our lips still attached. I did my best to stay calm but I was so wet for him and I could tell he was also turned on because his hard cock was pressed against my thigh. It felt impressively long.

As we went down the steps by his door he detached his lips from mine and whispered, "Jump," which I immediately obeyed wrapping my legs around his waist. He placed his firm hands on my ass as I reattached our lips. I felt him lick my lower lip for entrance which I immediately gave him. Our tongues fought for dominance but I never gave up. I want this playboy to know that I'll be dominating him tonight and not the other way around.

He slowly made his way over to the bed backwards. Once he bumped into the bed he dropped to a sitting position at the edge. He was about flip us over when I removed my lips from his and kneeled in front of him. He got the idea and pulled his shirt over his head exposing his well built chest that was making my underwear damper by the second.

"Enjoying the view," he smirked down at me.

"Are you?" I smiled pulling my sundress off to reveal my purple lace bra and pantie set.

"Shit," he groaned as I started to palm him through his jeans, "God, fuck please hurry up."

"Is the Colin Shea begging for me to blow him?" I smiled removing my hand completely from his body.

"Fuck, please," he grunted.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please wrap that dirty little mouth of yours around my cock," he begged, his bright blue eyes darkening.

"That's better," I said unlooping his belt and removing it and his jeans in a swift motion. I watched as his breath started to hitch as I got closer to the prize. All that was left between me a his cock were his boxers. I could see how his big dick was straining against the thin black material. I slowly slipped my fingers into the band and pulled them off freeing his length. He was completely naked and all mine.

I licked my lips and guided him to my mouth, spreading a bit of moisture along his shaft to make him glide easier as I blow him. I moan as I feel him harden against my tongue.

"Fuck!" he groaned planting both hands on the bed behind him to keep him steady.

I finally take him into my mouth, sliding in his full throbbing cock and sucking hard as I pull back slowly. The sounds that are coming out of him are so intoxicating that I can't even take my time anymore, I need him bad.

I use my right hand to pump his base as I increase the suction at his tip, while bobbing my head up and down. Colin's breath become jagged indicating that he was so close. His chest starts to heave as I jerk him harder and swirl my tongue around his head.

He starts to thrust forward causing him to hit the back of my throat making it contract around him.

"Just like that babygirl, just like that," he tries to dirty talk but I can tell that words are becoming very difficult for him as he gets closer to his peak.

I know that if I keep this up he's gonna come in my mouth in no time so I keep going, making sure to be ruffer and faster. I start sucking harder, pumping faster and I use my other hand to massage his balls.