Love and Death (Steve Rogers/Captain America: The First Avenger)

This One-Shot is dedicated to @slytherin_queen12

"""""""""""
Steve paced in front of the interrogation room. Col. Philips was busy so Rogers was left with the job of interrogating Red Skull's very own daughter.

When Steve went to the Hydra base to save Bucky and the other soldiers Johanne handed over his daughter as if she were a nothing to him. Steve believes that Johanne did this on purpose to get her into the base.

Steve was nervous. He's never interrogated anyone, especially a woman.

He took a deep breath and entered.

"Hello Miss Schmidt I have a few questions about your father then you're free to go," Steve said sitting down in front of her.

"Please call me Kerry and no you won't you guys are going to keep me here forever," she said angrily.

He gulped. She was mad and most people know it's no wise to mess with her. But Steve was just as strong as her so he shouldn't be scared of another super-soldier but he could never hit a woman. Especially a woman as attractive as her.

'Stop getting distracted she's the enemy' he thought to himself.

"That's where you're wrong," she said.

'How did she know what I was thinking?' He thought.

"It's called mutation. I was born like this and it was amplified with the serum," she said.

He stared at her.

"Look I'm trying to help you people but you're gonna have to listen to me," she said.

"Why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because you need me. I know what my dad's play is," she said angrily, "So first off get me out of these ropes."

Steve looked at her and said,"You're not gonna escape are you?"

"Trust me if I wanted to get out those two guards would have been dead and you would be on the floor begin for mercy right now," she said smiling.

Steve chuckled, "Oh ya?"

"Ya then I would let you live cause you've got a good sole. You're cute too but mostly because you have the capability to take down Hydra. You're a good man Captain," she making Steve blush.

She noticed this and giggled. He chuckled and cut the rope that had her tied to a chair. She then got up and smirked at Steve.

"""""""""""""""
(After Bucky's death)

After Steve interrogated Kerry he convinced Philips that she was on their side and she became part of the US army.

Right now Kerry was concerned for Steve. He just came back from a mission that his best friend Bucky died in. He went to the Stork Club for a while then came back and locked himself in his room.

She knew that he needed time alone but she couldn't bear knowing he was crying.

She excused herself from the meeting she was in and made her way to Steve's room. She knocked on the door to have no reply. She then realized the door was unlocked so she went inside to find Steve sat in a corner with a bottle of liquor crying.

He looked up at her and wiped a tear from his face.

She immediately went to sit next him on the floor.

"Steve oh Steve," she said burying her head in his neck.

"He's gone, Bucky's dead," Steve said putting his arm around her.

She kissed his check and said, "He died doing what he believed in."

"It's my fault," Steve said.

"No it isn't Steve," she said.

"No one should ever trust me with their life," Steve said ignoring her comment.

"I trust you," she said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because... I-I love y-you," she said.

Steve looked at her shocked. He always was in love with her since they met but he thought that she would never love him back. Yet here she is expressing her emotions.

"Please say something," she said as she started to cry she didn't read his mind since she promised him she wouldn't.

He panicked and kissed her. She was surprised by his act but immediately kissed him back.

He then slowly got up still kissing her and slowly pushed her on the bed as he positioned himself on top of her. He wasn't so sure how this worked and she didn't either.

Let's just say they were both virgins.

They did what felt right and slowly removed each other's clothing and when they were declothed they made love.

Once it was over they lied in his bed. She rest head on his chest.

"I love you too," he said.

"Ya I can tell," she said and they both laughed.

""""""""""""""""
A.N.

Hey guys sorry it's late I've had a bit of a tough week.

Anyways @slytherin_queen12 I'll try and update the other one shots ASAP.

Sincerely,

Sabrina🎯