I Believe in Love (Playing It Cool/Narrator)

This One-Shot is dedicated to @slytherin_queen12
"""""""""""
Jenna's P.O.V.

After taking a shower I wrapped a towel around myself. I then put a clip in my and started brushing my teeth until I heard a sound coming from the door of my apartment.

I went to the door and opened it to have my roommate/best friend fall to the ground with a girl on top of him. He was clearly making out with her on the door.

The girl got up and glared at me.

"Who the hell are you?" she snapped.

I raised and eyebrow at her and as I was about to answer. He got up quickly and answered.

"This is my roommate Jenna," he stated.

"You didn't tell me she was girl," she protested.

"Since when has Jenna been a boy name?" I asked her, she was clearly a complete bimbo.

She opened her mouth to reply with a sassy look on her face but she couldn't produce words.

"Listen I'm fine with you bringing whores here but could they at least be smart?" I asked him.

She got mad and stomped her foot on the ground.

"I'm leaving maybe you can fuck your little bitch of a roommate!" she yelled at him leaving the facility.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

"Really Jenna," he asked me.

"What she started it," I said like a kid.

He chuckled and started walking to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," he said.

I nodded as he entered the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I sighed and plopped down onto the couch. I act like I really don't care when he brings women to sleep with since it's his patch for infatuation but I do. Ever since I met him I knew that I loved him but that's a lost cause since he doesn't even believe in love.

I do though. I believe in love. But I doubt that'll change his opinion.

I sighed and started walking to my room when I heard the door of the bathroom open. He had already finished his shower and was now in a bathrobe. He walked over to the tv and sat down on the couch. So it was gonna be one of those days.

We sometimes had days where would just sit on the couch wearing whatever, it didn't really seem to matter since we didn't have an attraction for each other. At least he doesn't.

I sighed walking into my room. I quickly dropped my towel and put on my bra and underwear and a bathrobe. I then walked out and sat on the couch next to him. He sighed and wrapped his arm around me as I rested my head on his shoulder and lied my legs on the couch.

Yes you might be thinking that this a bit like what couples do well we've always done that but like I said he only sees me as a friend not even how he sees Mallory our friend who he 'experiments' with. I am literally one of the guys. I mean you could replace me with Scott and he wouldn't see a difference.

Don't tell anyone but he's cuddle with Scott before when he was drunk. He doesn't remember but I do. Scott was loving every second of it.

Anyways...

"So what do you wanna watch?" he asked me as I got out of my trance.

"Umm, I doesn't matter you pick," I said looking up at him.

"Well I just bought Fury do you wanna watch that?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.

He got up put in the disc and sat back down so we could continue cuddling.

Halfway through the movie he started talking to me.

"I like this," he said as he still looked at the screen.

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

"You know just being able to cuddle with someone almost naked but not really wanting to know what's under that bathrobe," he said.

That hit me like a knife. It was official, he had no feelings for me.

I got up and he looked at me weirdly.

"I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed," I said coldly.

He nodded and I left for my room. I went in and didn't bother changing. I just plopped down on my bed and sighed.

"You fucking asshole!" I heard him yell.

He was probably just on the phone or something.

I sighed and took off my bathrobe, I was just planning to sleep in my undergarments. I was about to lie down when the door flung open.

I squealed and covers myself with a blanket.

"Shit! Umm sorry I shouldn't of done that I'll come back," he said turning around.

"No," I said dropping the blanket and walking over to him, "It's not like you're sexually attracted to me right?"

"Well, umm..." he started as he turned around facing me and looked me up and down.

He slowly smirked.

I just stared at him as he slowly walked up to me.

"I didn't say that, it's just the first time that I've felt different with a woman and didn't just want sex," he stated as he looked down at me, his chest was now pressed against mine.

I gulped as he slowly started leaning down. Once his lips collided with mine I felt fireworks. It was a soft kiss, nothing ruff like I expected from him.

"What was that for?" I asked confused as he pulled away.

"I don't know it's just when I'm with you I feel this strange feeling that I just can't explain," he said.

"Love?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started kissing him passionately. He immediately retaliated and kissed me back.

We both then fell on the bed laughing. He was about to start kissing me again but I stopped him by putting my fingers on his lips.

"Promise me this is a real thing and were not gonna have the kind of 'friend' relationship you have with Mallory?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh ya, then why do you always go to her house on the weekend?" I asked.

"I ummm..." he started but couldn't formulate words.

Let me tell you what's happening to him right now. It's called liars block it's like writers block but for shit heads.

"Liars block?" I asked.

He nodded making me laugh.

"Don't worry this is different and I won't be seing Mallory in that way again," he said.

I smiled and pecked his lips.