Cheering Up (Jake Jensen/The Losers)

This One-Shot is dedicated to @slytherin_queen12
"""""""""""""
Third Person's P.O.V.

After killing Max and coming back to the US The Loser were tired.

They all decided to go hang out at the Losers house. (Idk if there actually is one so just pretend)

Everybody went to do their own thing. Cougar and Pooch went to the kitchen to get some food, Aisha and Clay went to the bedroom to go fuck and Jensen was watching tv in the living room while Kat just lied on the couch looking at the sealing.

Jensen was too concentrated on the tv to even notice Kat's facial expression but when he did he immediately put the tv on mute and turned to her.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Ya I guess," she sighed.

He stood up and sat on the couch with her by her feet.

"You don't seem so sure," he said.

"I just, I'm happy that we finally killed Max and all but I just feel bad for all the innocent lives that were lost. I mean the children. We put them on the helicopter assuring them that they would be alright but at the end they got blown out of the sky. They had their whole lives ahead of them but it was taken away from them," she sighed.

"They're in a better place now," he said.

"How do you know, for we know there isn't such thing as heaven and they're all just dead," she said as a tear streamed down her face.

Jensen got up and kneeled down in front of her.

"Hey, don't start thinking like that. I promise you that they're fine," he said smiling sympathetically.

"How do you know?" she asked turning her head to look at him.

"I just know," he said.

She smiled and sat up on the couch.

"Thank you Jensen you really made me feel better," she said wiping the tear.

"Please it's Jake," he said.

"Jake," she said.

He got up and extended his hand to her.

"Come on," he said as she took it and stood up.

"Where are we going," she asked curiously.

"We are going to have fun," he said smirking.

"I am not going to have sex with you," she said glaring at him.

"Since when is sex the only way to have fun," he said pulling her to cabinet.

He opened it to reveal an Xbox with 2 remotes and a few games. He looked over to her seeing she had a big grin on her face.

For the next few hours they played video games until it got dark.

"Come on," she said getting up and extending her hand for him as he had previously done to her.

He took it and followed her to the pool outside.

"I don't have my swim trunks," he said looking at the pool.

"Who said anything about swim trunks," she said.

He turned his head to look at her and his eyes widened when he saw that she was completely naked. She smirked and jumped in. He was shocked at what he had just witnessed. A normal girl was flirting with him instead of the other way around.

"Come on Jake, I wanna see the angle of the dangle," she smiled.

She finally gave up and swam over to him and grabbed his leg making him fall in.

"Holy shit! That's so fucking cold!" he exclaimed as he emerged from the water.

She laughed and he smiled at her. She then swam over to him and grabbed his Harry Potter like glasses from him and put them on. He laughed at how they looked on her. He then slowly brought his lips to hers and she didn't complain. She pulled his wet Go Petunias shirt off of his body and started running her hands over his well built body. He wrapped his arms around her bringing their bodies closer. She continued striping him and let Godzilla do his thing...

"""""""""""""
A.N.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in years and this is really short. Anyways I just wanna say that requests are now closed but if you've already made a request I'll still do it even if I haven't gotten back to you yet. This is just temporary since I have a lot of one-shots to do.

Anyways I got a Tumblr account!!! Like I said I'll post sneak peaks for upcoming fanfictions and chapters and stuff so please go follow me I'm AgentSabrinaRogers just like here.

I would also like to thank @AwesomeSause16 for the idea of the whole Losers house thing.

Sincerely,

Sabrina🎯