Play 4 (Game Day)

Friday
Week 2 of football season

45 minutes before school starts

Y/N and Tom drive to the school early so they can go over some more plays. They both have on the Varsity game day attire as it's required obviously.

 They both have on the Varsity game day attire as it's required obviously

As he drives out of Tom's neighborhood he gets a call from Scarlett. He parks and answers as he puts his airpods in.

"What you doing up so early?" Y/N asks as he drives to the stop sign.

"My parents had to go to their jobs early, said it was an emergency.. Can you take me to school today?" Scarlett asks.

"You ready now?" Y/N asks.

"I can be in 10 minutes." Scarlett replies.

"I'm on the way." He says.

"Ok thanks." She replies before hanging up.

"Good thing you got that extra breakfast bowl." Tom says laughing making him chuckle.

"What does Red Blood mean?" Y/N asks him out of nowhere.

"It means that, I line up beside you on the right and it's a draw." Tom answers making Y/N nod.

"Leaking Prey." Y/N says.

"The opposite of Red Blood." Tom replies making him nod.

"Good." Y/N says as he makes the turn into Scarlett's head.

~~~~~

"Good morning boys and girls, I hope your having a wonderful morning."

"As you know the day is friday, meaning that it's game day for our Varsity Mountain Ridge Football team.."

"The Wolves are 1-0, being led by freshman Quarterback Y/N L/N and a large collection of freshmen around him."

"Let's all wish our #1 State Ranked Varsity football team on their game today at 7:30pm against #7 Ranked Bergen Catholic."

"Good luck on your game today Y/N, I just like everyone else hopes you all win." Ms. Landers says with a smile.

"Thanks Ms. Landers." Y/N replies as he sits down next to Scarlett.

"Did you do the homework?" Scarlett asks him making his eyes widen.

"What homework?" Y/N asks seriously making her laugh and he rolls his eyes.

"Jerk." Y/N says as he sits back in his chair.

"You ready to play today?" Scarlett asks looking at him.

"Of course, been waiting all week." Y/N answers before they fall into silence.