Play 8 (Game Day)

Friday
Week 3 of football season

Y/N and the gang all sit at the able eating their breakfast. The boys of course, all have on their warm ups. Even JJ, Jamari and Brook, who won't be playing due to the suspensions.

"What uniforms are you guys wearing?" Zoe asks before she eats her nuggets

"The black ones." Tay answers as he bites a chicken biscuit.

"I think I forgot my black uniform at home." Zoe says making the boys shake their heads as she always forgets something.

"I put it in Scarlett's bag already." Cobie tells her making her smile.

"Coach Diana would've killed me." Zoe lets out with the girls agreeing.

Cobie looks at Trey, expecting him to say a joke but he doesn't. She looks concerned and Y/N and Scarlett sees it. Y/N hears his ring go off and he checks the message.

"Do you guys care if Tom's sister eats with us?" Y/N asks and they all say no.

He turns around and looks for her. She just left from the chic-fil-a line. They make eye contact and he waves her over here. JJ scoots over, making room for her before she reaches the table. Florence walks up to them and smiles at them as she sits down.

"Guys, this is Florence." Y/N says as they smile at her. The boys look shocked from her appearance which makes Y/N smirk.

"Florence, this is Lizzie, Zoe, Cobie, Candice, Brook, Trey, Jamari, Tay and JJ." Scarlett introduces and they all greet her.

"Hey you guys, thanks for letting me sit here." Florence tells them with a smile.

"You good." Brook says.

"It's no problem, you can sit with us during lunch too." Lizzie tells her and the rest agree making her smile.

"I appreciate it." Florence replies as she takes out her food.

"I love your eyes." Candice tells her with a smile.

"Your eyes are so cool." Cobie says staring at them.

"Thank you, I love all you girls' hair.." Florence replies smiling as well.

"Did you just get here or something?" Jamari asks her.