Play 5 : Movie Marathon

Saturday

Y/N parks his truck in front of Scarlett's house and walks to the door.

He knocks on the door and it opens quickly, revealing Scarlett's mom.

"Hey Ms.M." Y/N greets her as they both smile.

"How you doing sweetie?" Melanie asks him as they walk inside the house.

"I'm alright, wassup Mr.K." Y/N says as her father daps him up.

"Y/N, great game yesterday." Karsten tells him with a smile as him and Y/N walk to the kitchen.

"Thank you, I tried my best to embarrass number 23 some more." Y/N says as he thinks what Karion did at the movies to Scarlett.

"How come?" Melanie asks him as she joins them.

"Not my place to say." Y/N answers before he hisses from the pain in his ribs.

"You ok dear?" Melanie asks him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yea it's just some lingering pain in my ribs from the first game. It's getting better though." Y/N answers making them nod.

"Where's grandma?" Y/N asks them.

"She's upstairs resting." Karsten tells him making him nod.

"The doctors said that the cancer is going away so we're staying hopeful." Melanie says with a slight smile.

Y/N feels and sees hands cover his eyes from behind him. He hears chuckling from behind him and in front of him as her parents find this amusing. He reaches his left hand back and tickles her making her break away.

He gets up and walks to her but she runs away with her hands up. Scarlett sits on the couch and surrenders as they both laugh. He shakes his head before he walks to the counter and grabs a water bottle.

Scarlett looks at him as he drinks the water and checks his phone. Karsten and Melanie see her face and especially her eyes. Y/N looks up at her and is taken back from how pretty she looks.

 Y/N looks up at her and is taken back from how pretty she looks