Play 10 : Signed NIL's

SUNDAY

"How do you know exactly who to throw it to? It always looks like you'rere in control of the game." Cam tells him.

"When you dropback you have to go through your progressions. If your first target isn't there you go to the next and so on." Y/N says.

"That's only if I have the time to do so right?" Cam asks.

"Right, if the pocket breaks down fast then you either flat out run or move around to pass." Y/N answers.

"Preciate you Y/N." Cam says and they dap each other up.

"You did good today Cam. Hurry up and go inside, dad called you." Candice tells her little brother.

"Called me for what?" Cam asks.

"I don't know, probably to clean your room." Candice answers making him groan.

"Maannn." Cam lets out as he walks to the house.

"Younger boys do not like to clean their room." Candice says as she watches her brother walk in the house.

"I don't have to clean mine." Brook replies making them shake their heads.

"Yea cuz Candice does it for you." Y/N says as he tosses the football up.

"Don't let him cap to you. He 100% cleans his room." Candice replies glaring at her boyfriend.

"Oh I know, you got him whipped." Y/N says with a smirk.

"Can't lie with that." Brook replies as Candice grins.

"Thanks for training Cam these past couple of weeks. He's already starting for his middle school." Candice tells Y/N.

"No problem Candicemo (Can-Dee-Cee-Mo)." Y/N replies causing her to laugh at the nickname.

"Y'all helping us with moving?" Brook asks her.

"Yea I think the girls are on the way there already." Candice answers.

"Well, let's go." Y/N says and they nod before walking to his truck.

~~~~~~~~

"There we go." JJ says as him and Jamari sit the couch down in the Uhual trailer.

"This isn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be." Trey says as he sits down on the chair.

"That dresser was still heavy as hell though." Jamari adds.

"Nah for real, my fucking shoulder hurt." Brook says as he grabs it.

"Preciate yall boys." Tay tells them as he sits a few more chairs down.

They hear laughing from behind them causing them to turn around. Lizzie, Candice, Zoe, Cobie, Scarlett and Y/N walk down the stairs laughing. They sit down the few items they carried on the trailer.

"You guys okay?" Scarlett asks them as she hands them gatorades.

"Yea." JJ answers as he takes the gatorade and eyes Y/N.

"What?" Y/N asks him.

"You plan on helping?" Jamari asks him as he sits on the ramp.

"With little to medium stuff? yes.. Over medium? Fuck no." Y/N answers and Tay smirks as the other boys roll their eyes.