Play 7 : Brother Trey

Tuesday
Week 3 of Football Season

Y/N wakes up in the morning and feels Florence lying on him. He yawns making her turn her head to him. She smiles before she straddles his lap and kissing him.

"I was just about to wake you up." Florence says as he wipes his eyes.

"What time is it?" He asks as he feels on her ass.

"7:05." She answers as she gets off of him and stands up.

"Do you need to go home to get some clothes?" Y/N asks her.

"I can wear these tights again for today, do you have a shirt and hoodie I can wear?" Florence asks as he stands up.

"Yea, come on. Let's get in the shower." Y/N tells her as he takes her hand and goes to his bathroom.

"You have your own bathroom?" Florence asks.

"I'm an only child so yea but technically no. That other room is connected to this bathroom but no one lives in there." Y/N answers making her nod.

"You like hot showers?" Y/N asks her.

"Who doesn't?" Florence asks making him chuckle.

~~~

(Chic-fil-a, Mcdonald's, Zaxbys, Salad bar and normal Cafeteria food also)

Y/N walks into the food court with Florence where most of the students are in the morning. If their not in here, their in the gym or on the way to school.

"You hungry?" Y/N asks her.

"I left my purse at home." Florence answers making him laugh.

"You have your student card right?" Y/N asks and she nods before taking it out of her phone case.

"Every student at Mountain Ridge gets two free meals a day." Y/N tells her making her smile.

"Athletes however, get more depending on their bodies." Y/N says.

"What do you mean?" Florence asks as she they walk to Chic-fil-a.

"Well for the football team, we have an advanced medical staff and team. They keep track of our bodies and how they're functioning.. They let us know what we exactly need to eat and what we should be eating." Y/N informs her making her nod.

"Doesn't that feel a little, lab rat-ish?" She asks as they wait in one of the two lines.

"Technically yea." He replies laughing.

"But they look out for us, and plus we can really eat as much as we want." Y/N says smirking making her giggle.

"Y/N!! My man, wassup bro." The man says as he puts in his order.