Play 9 : Overnight Sensation

SATURDAY

"Beeessstttiiieeeee." Scarlett says over the phone as Y/N leans back on the couch.

"Ms.Johansson." Y/N replies as he looks at her through the facetime call.

"Can you get me some new shoes since you're rich?" She asks him making Trey laugh.

"I'm not rich." He answers.

"You don't have to lie to me. You can tell me anything." She replies.

"Yea whatever." Y/N says.

"When are you gonna sign to the brands?" Trey asks Y/N as they sit on the couch.

"I did already, just waiting on the checks to hit." He answers as he checks his bank account.

"And they just hit." Y/N says with a smirk.

"What are we waiting on?" Trey asks as he stands up smiling.

"Can you get me some shoes now bestie?" Scarlett asks.

"Since you never ask me to buy you anything, yes. I will buy you some shoes." Y/N tells her making her smile.

"Yeesss!! Thanks bestie." Scarlett replies with a smile and he finds himself smirking a little.

"I'll call you when we get there." Y/N tells her.

"Okay, drive safe." She replies before they hang up.

"Okay she's gone. How much did you get?" Trey asks him.

"Sshhhh." Y/N answers making Trey roll his eyes.

The doorbell rings so Y/N goes to the front door and opens it. Revealing it to be his favorite girl cousin. He waves at his aunt and uncle before they drive away.

"Zenny." Y/N says with a smirk and they hug each other.

"Favorite cousin." She replies smiling before they pull apart.

"Let's go Trey!" Y/N shouts as he walks her to his truck.

"Wassup Zendaya." Trey says as he locks the door.

"Wassup Trey." She replies as she gets in the front seat.

"What you doing in New Jersey?" Trey asks as Y/N starts driving.

"I go to school at Mountain Ridge now." Zendaya answers as she turns and smiles at her cousin and he does the same.

"Oh man, you two are gonna be insufferable." Trey lets out making them laugh.

"What does that mean?" Zendaya asks as she laughs.

"Between the girls being thirsty for Y/N and the dudes being thirsty for you.. Y/N has an overprotective issue with the women in his life.. This is gonna be rough." Trey answers.

"Not for us." Y/N replies.

"Besides, I just want to stay lowkey to be honest.. I was to accessible at my old school." Zendaya tells them.