Play 6 : Suspension {M}

Monday
Week 3 of Football Season

Y/N and Scarlett walk down the hall as they just left their first class of the day. He carries her books as they stop at her locker before their next class.

"Are we still going somewhere to work on the playbook?" Scarlett asks him as she opens her locker.

"Did you really just call it the playbook?" Y/N asks as he cringes.

"That's what the project is called." She replies laughing and he shakes his head.

"I'm not sure though, I have to drop Tom off after practice and I don't know if he wants to come with us. Plus I know you want to get back home to your grandma." Y/N tells her and she smiles as she takes out her books.

"Yea, me and the girls are gonna watch a movie with her after practice." Scarlett tells him as she closes her locker.

"Tomorrow?" Y/N asks as they start walking again.

"Tomorrow." Scarlett replies making him nod.

"BITCH ASS!!" They hear Cobie yell from down the hall.

They look at each other before running to her. Y/N pushes people out of the way and Scarlett stays right behind him. When they get to the front they see Brook, Jamari, JJ, Cobie, Zoe and Candice fighting other people.

Y/N separates the boys from fighting as Scarlett does the same to the girls. One of the boys try to run up again but Y/N stares him down making him pause. Y/N and Scarlett get their friends in a corner.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL DOING?!!" Y/N and Scarlett yell at them.

"THAT BITCH STARTED IT!!" Zoe says pointing at the other girl which makes them turn to look at her.

"I did!" Amber says smirking.

Y/N looks at the boys beside her and recognizes that they're seniors. Colin's close friends since freshman year.

"What did she say?" Scarlett asks looking at them.

"She said that you were Y/N's slut.. That the only reason you and us got on Varsity is because we're fucking the team." Candice says making Scarlett look at her.

"Really Amber?!" Scarlett asks as she steps up to her.

Y/N grabs her arm and gently pulls her back to him. She looks at him and he eyes her making her take a deep breath before going to the girls.

"Why did you idiots fight?" Y/N asks the boys.

"THEY THREW THE GIRLS INTO THE LOCKERS!!" Brook says as he's still pissed. Y/N holds him back but turns his head after he hears what he just said.