Chapter Fifteen

Peter's POV
A long time ago

"Dad what do you do when you are in your workshop?" I ask.

He gives a slight chuckle, "Why son?"

"Just curious that's all," I say attempting to lure him into answering.

"Let's just say son, I'm building a better future."

"What could be better than this?" I raise an eyebrow. "You have me, Mom, and you're the most powerful wizard in the Enchanted Forest."

He scoffs, "That's exactly it son, I'm the the most power in the Enchanted Forest, what about the other realms? How do I compare in those?" He begins to stare off in the distance, his eyes illuminating with a strange fury.

"What does it matter?" I snap, "You are here, not anywhere else."

His chuckling increases, gaining a dangerous edge, "There's something you'll learn about magic soon Son, if you aren't the most powerful, it's useless."

Arabella's POV
Modern Time

"Why are you staring at it? Open it," Sam demands, glaring toward the paper.

I tremble as I pull apart the parchment, expanding it to its original size.

My eyes scan and I immediately recognize the handwriting as the same as the others.

"Welcome princesses to the land of pavement and mystery.
Here you shall find the boy you seek.
In a city of millions one can get lost,
Yet all can be found with just a small peak."

"What do you think it means?" Sam asks, all of our eyes rescanning the paper.

"If I knew would I still be standing here?" I snap.

"Relax you two," Ana interjects, "We might not know what it means but that doesn't mean we can't figure it out. For now, let's walk around, go sightseeing a bit."

"My boyfriend is in danger and you suggest sight seeing?" I give her an annoyed glance.

"You don't know he's in danger yet, besides maybe we'll run into him or more clues. Honestly they've have been finding us, not the other way around. Maybe we should leave it like that," she turns away and starts walking.

"She's right, after all it's our only option right now," Sam says and moves to join Ana.

"Great," I sigh under my breath. I refold the paper, shoving it in my pockets with the others. Then I run to catch up with my sisters. We can't search, but maybe we'll be found.