reunion

Jenna Ortega stood in front of her bedroom mirror, her hands trembling with both excitement and nervousness. Tonight was the premiere of Scream 6, the highly anticipated horror film that she had poured her heart and soul into. As she meticulously applied her makeup, her mind raced with thoughts of the red carpet, the flashing cameras, and the adoring fans eagerly awaiting her arrival.

Just as she was about to slip into her stunning black gown, a familiar sound of a car engine came from outside her house. Jenna peered through the window and spotted a sleek black sedan pulling up to the curb. She smiled as she recognized the driver, Melissa Barrera, her co-star and dear friend.

As the car came to a stop, Jenna's heart skipped a beat. The passenger door swung open, and out stepped Mikey Madison, her best friend. It had been months since they last saw each other, back during the filming and premiere of Scream 5. Jenna's feelings for Mikey had always been more than just friendship, though she had never found the right moment to confess her love.

With a surge of adrenaline, Jenna rushed down the stairs and flung open the front door. Her eyes met Mikey's, and for a moment, time stood still. Mikey's radiant smile mirrored Jenna's own, and they embraced each other tightly, as if they were trying to make up for all the lost time.

"Mikey, I've missed you so much," Jenna whispered, her voice filled with both relief and longing.

Mikey pulled back slightly, her warm gaze locked with Jenna's. "I've missed you too, Jenna. It feels like ages since we were together."

As they stood on the porch, the memories of their time on the Scream set flooded back. The late-night conversations, the shared laughter, and the unspoken connection they had always shared. Jenna couldn't deny the emotions that swirled within her, stronger than ever before.

Melissa, who had been quietly observing their reunion, chimed in, breaking the momentary silence. "Well, ladies, as much as I'd love to watch this beautiful moment unfold, we have a premiere to attend. The world is waiting to see the stars of Scream 6."

Jenna blushed, realizing that she had momentarily forgotten about the exciting event ahead. With a mixture of anticipation and a newfound courage, she linked her arm with Mikey's, feeling a surge of electricity between them.

As they climbed into the car, Jenna couldn't help but steal glances at Mikey, her heart pounding with each stolen glance. Tonight was not only the premiere of Scream 6 but also an opportunity for Jenna to finally reveal her true feelings. The thought both thrilled and terrified her, but she knew that the time had come to take a leap of faith.

The girls arrived and spotted some of their friends. Jenna's face lit up when she saw Devyn and Liana, and she warmly embraced them. "Hey, girls," she greeted them with a smile.

"Hi," Devyn smiled back, but before she could finish her sentence, her eyes widened in surprise. "Oh my god, is that Mikey?"

"Yeah," Jenna responded, her voice trailing off as she was gently nudged aside. She watched as Liana and Devyn hurriedly approached Mikey. "Wow."

"It's nice to meet you! I'm Liana," the ginger-haired girl introduced herself with a smile, positioning herself alongside Devyn in front of Mikey.

"Hi," Mikey replied shyly. "Oh my god, I loved the movie you were in, Banana Split."

"Really?" Liana exclaimed in awe. Mikey had a captivating charm that could make people instantly infatuated with her cuteness.

"Yeah," Mikey chuckled.

"I'm Devyn," Devyn chimed in, waving at Mikey, who reciprocated the gesture.

"Hi," Mikey said, before deftly escaping the enthusiastic fangirls and laughing upon seeing Jenna.

"You have the ability to make every girl fall in love with you," Jenna laughed.

"It's a special gift," Mikey replied, joining in the laughter.

"Hey, would you like to hang out with me tonight?" Jenna asked, entwining her fingers with Mikey's and guiding her towards the group preparing to take pictures.

As expected, Mikey and Jenna positioned themselves in the middle, holding each other tightly.

After the movie, Jenna and Mikey found themselves away from the crowd, cuddling and engaged in conversation. Jenna was nestled in Mikey's embrace as they gazed into the distance.

"Okay, I just have to say, you were amazing," Mikey complimented, gently brushing Jenna's hair back.

"Aww, thank you," Jenna smiled. "You know, Tara seemed pretty down about someone."

"And who might that be?" Mikey inquired.

"Well, her name starts with an 'A' and ends with an 'R'," Jenna replied, locking eyes with Mikey.

"We really don't talk enough, you know," Mikey reminded her, gently grasping Jenna's chin.

"You're absolutely right," Jenna nodded, her agreement evident as she glanced down at Mikey's lips. Without hesitation, Mikey leaned in, their lips meeting in an electrifying kiss.

Jenna was taken aback by the suddenness of it all, but she couldn't resist responding. She wrapped her arms around Mikey's neck, causing her coat to slip off her shoulders, and they continued kissing passionately. However, their intimate moment was interrupted by the sound of a throat being cleared.

"I leave you guys alone for five seconds, and I catch you kissing like schoolgirls," Melissa exclaimed with a laugh as she approached the two.

"Wow, thanks, Melissa," Jenna responded, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Come on, I need to get Mikey home," Melissa said, tilting her head to signal their departure.

"Mhm," Jenna acknowledged, winking at Mikey, who giggled in response. Jenna extended a hand to help Mikey up from the ground, and they prepared to leave together.

AUTHORS NOTE

kinda hate this...