creep

a/n: this is kinda a no ghostface au, where Amber and Tara are dating instead of Tara being stabbed she gets into a car accident and that's the reason Sam comes back. Richie and Amber know each other, still.

ʚɞ

Amber and the group moved inside Tara's hospital room, seeing the girl in a hospital gown. She was pale, but she looked fine other than the fact that she had a broken leg and hand. Amber smiled, sighing with relief as she moved toward her girlfriend's bed and gently kissed Tara with a smile. Tara had gotten into a car accident on her way home last night; she knew she shouldn't have been texting and driving. But Amber wanted to hang out, and she wanted to get back to her. Stupid.

"I'm sorry," Amber apologized, feeling as if this was her fault or something.

"No, baby, it's fine. I'm okay. I shouldn't have been texting back anyway," Tara assured as she felt Amber kiss her temple.

"Well, we're happy you're okay, Tara," Chad said, placing his hand on her leg. The leg that was broken, and she yelped, "Shit, Tara, I'm sorry."

"You're such a fucking idiot," Mindy told her brother as she hit his head before looking to Tara. "We're happy you're alright, Tara."

Tara smiled and nodded her head. The twins were friends from childhood. They went to her school, and they would usually be over at her house a lot. Next was Wes, her ex from middle school. They had dated for a week, but Tara was completely disgusted with the idea of dating a boy. Wes gave Tara a smile and approached her.

"I'm happy you're okay, Tara. I made sure to tell my mom you weren't texting and driving," Wes said with a polite smile. It was obvious that he still had a crush on Tara, and he just couldn't take the hint that she was in love with Amber.

"Thanks, Wes," Tara nodded, and Amber rolled her eyes.

"Fucking mama's boy," Amber mumbled before she kissed Tara's lips once more and moved to the seat beside her.

Later, Tara's sister Sam and her boyfriend Richie entered the room. Wes had called Sam to inform her about Tara's accident. Amber stiffened when she saw who Sam's boyfriend was. She noticed how familiar he looked, and she felt sick as she watched him say hi to Tara. She felt even sicker when he gave her a grin and greeted her.

"Hey, guys, Tara's really tired. Maybe we should give her some space?" Amber suggested to the group, and everyone agreed as they started walking out of the room. Sam decided to stay, and Amber leaned beside Tara.

"Hey, you'll be okay, right? I have your extra inhaler if you need it," Amber said, running her fingers through Tara's hair.

"I'm okay," Tara reassured, and Amber nodded before pressing her lips against Tara's and leaving the room.

Amber couldn't describe how quickly she tried to catch up with the group, but she failed to do so. She found herself being pushed into a stairwell and pressed against the door. Standing in front of her was Richie. She gasped, her eyes widening at his sickening appearance.

"Well, well, isn't it GhostfaceFanatic? God, you've changed a lot over a year," Richie sneered as he held her against the wall.

"Leave me alone, Richie!" Amber pleaded, attempting to move away from him, but he forcefully slammed her back into the wall. "What the fuck do you want from me!?"

"I want my favorite friend to hang out with me, duh," Richie replied, his tone unnerving.

"I am NOT your friend!" Amber shouted.

Last year, when Amber was 16 turning 17, she was on the Stab subreddit, trying to connect with fans of the movie. That's where she met Richie. They started talking, and he became increasingly creepy. He lied to her, claiming he was 18, so she agreed to meet him at a library. However, when they met, she discovered he was actually a 26-year-old man. And he ended up..