I hate Sam

Tara gave Amber one last hug as she was about to go to her first period class. It was the day after Sam left— May 20th— and Tara was finally able to do something without crying. All last night, Amber had to comfort her best friend.

She couldn't believe Sam would actually do that to Tara. She was confused about why she would leave and not bring the younger carpenter with her. Of course, she was a bit glad that she didn't because she wouldn't know what to do if she couldn't see the smaller girl every day.

"Walk me to second period?" Tara asked as she pulled away.

"Always." Amber then waved and walked off to go to where Mindy, her best friend, was at the lockers and huffed, "I hate Sam."

The 13-year-old turned to her best friend, confused. She didn't know about Tara's situation. No one BUT Amber knew, and now Mindy is hearing about this, because for all she knows, Amber loves Sam.

Which she did, until last night. She had planned Tara and Amber's conjoined birthday parties (since their birthdays are only 2 days away) whenever Amber's parents weren't home to do so.

"What? I thought you liked Sam." Mindy questioned, shutting her locker.

"Not anymore, she can fuck off." Amber said.

"I told you to stop fucking cursing. Last time my mom caught you, and we got in trouble." Mindy told the ravenette as she started walking with Amber. "So, what exactly happened for you to hate Sam?"

"She left."

"Huh?"

"She left last night. Like permanently, her stuff was all gone when Tara walked into the room to say happy birthday. She left my best friend alone with their drunken mother." Amber said, sounding very pissed off.

"You mean your girlfriend." Mindy said, with a teasing smirk.

"Shut up," Amber said, pushing the girl away from her as she walked to class.

i have a jadison one shot coming out so stay tuned for that