Steamy hot shower

Mabel was exhausted; she had a long day at work and just wanted to relax at home on her couch and smoke. But then she remembered she lived with her girlfriend and her kid. Mabel and River have been dating for almost a year now, and River came with a package: her baby daddy issues and her sweet, adorable, and funny five-year-old, Jade.

Usually, Jade was over River's best friend, Madison's, house, but when River is at work and when Mabel is at work, River's home. So they got absolutely no time together. But today was quite different; Mabel took off work early and was on the couch while Jade was playing, and River walked into the living room.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" River asked Jade as she held one of Jade's bags in her arm.

"Yeah!" Jade said, nodding her head.

"Wait, what? Where is she going?" Mabel asked, blowing smoke from her mouth.

River turned to Mabel after she helped Jade off the floor. "Oh, I didn't tell you? Jade is having her first sleepover."

Mabel smiled at Jade. "Really?"

"Yup! It's going to be so exciting!" Jade said, spinning around, and Mabel laughed before pulling her in and kissing her head.

"Yes!" Mabel laughed. "Okay, I'll see you later, kid." Mabel then flipped Jade off, and the five-year-old flipped her off back.

River hated when Mabel did this, but it was so funny she couldn't even be mad at her.

"I have told you to stop doing that."

"ITS FUNNY!" Mabel defended.

"No." River told her, while pulling Jade out the apartment.

+

When River got back, she heard the shower running. She moved to the bathroom to see steam coming from it; Mabel must be having her 6 o'clock shower.

"You in there?" she asked, to make sure.

"YUP!"

"Can I join?" River asked, smirking.

That's when the shower curtain pulled back, and Mabel smirked back at River, biting her lip. "If you want, of course."

"Yes, ma'am."

With a devilish glint in her eye, River stepped into the foggy bathroom, closing the door behind her. The warmth of the steam enveloped her body, heightening her senses and intensifying the anticipation that hung in the air. As she stood in front of Mabel, droplets of water glistened on her bare skin, creating an alluring spectacle.

Their eyes locked, conveying a silent understanding of the desires that had brought them to this moment. Without uttering a word, they moved closer, their bodies magnetically drawn to each other. The sound of falling water blended with their racing heartbeats, creating a symphony of passion.

The steamy shower became their sanctuary, a place where time stood still and inhibitions faded away. They explored each other's bodies with tender caresses, their hands tracing paths of pleasure along damp skin. The water acted as both a barrier and a conduit, heightening their sensations as it cascaded over their entwined figures.

"Can you wash my back?" Mabel asked pulling her hair up and turning around and River gulped. She hasn't seen Mabel like this in quite a while. She grabbed the bottle of soap and squirt some on her hands and started massaging her back.

Mabel closed her eyes as she let out a noise, the water falling on her front half before River slowly moved her hands down and pressed her soft pink lips behind Mabel's ear. And just like that Mabel pushed back against River and the raven-haired girl moaned slightly. 

After a while she turned Mabel around to her and grabbed her face and they started kissing, their tongues intertwining. Mabel wrapped her arms around River's neck pulling her closer, their breast pushing together. The water fell to Mabel's back and the steam and fog of the shower moved from the shower as they continued to moan against each others lips.

River then pulled away from Mabel out of breath, "I need you." she whispered, causing Mabel to groan and crush their lips together again, pushing herself back against the wall. Her heels hitting the marbles.

River held her hand up to the wall and Mabel moved her hands down the girl's body tracing her nails against it. River groan in pleasure before she traveled her lips down to the short girl's neck  causing her to arch her back and lean her head back. 

Mabel then pulled River's lips back to hers desperately. Their moans were in sync. Mabel then felt River's fingers start to press against her entrance and she cried out, she needed River so bad right now. "Don't tease," She told her sternly.

"Oh you're being needy." River teased before swiped her thumb over Mabel's clit making her moan loudly.

The shorter girl sucked her breath as she felt River's fingers tease her. The taller one then started to push her finger inside of Mabel's entrance and started thrusting in and out. "Fuck Riv." Mabel groaned as she gripped onto River's shoulders.

"You like that?"

"Fuck yeah," Mabel moaned, River continued her movements as she started to speed up. "oh! God! Oh--River--Fuck!"

River then pulled her fingers out causing Mabel to whine only to trail wet kisses down Mabel's wet body. And her body wasn't the only thing wet, River smirked as she looked up at her girlfriend. "Someone really wanted me today."

"Always."

River hummed before she latched her lips against Mabel's folds throwing her leg on top of her shoulder. She started to suck and lick at her and licked her tongue against the short girls clit and she moaned louder. Her tongue flicked against Mabel's sensitive pussy.

At some point both of Mabel's legs found themselves on top of both River's shoulders as she gripped the girl and sucked at her, basically leaving hickeys on her vagina and it felt incredible. 

"Oh-- Right there!" Mabel moaned as she gripped River's hair guiding her where she wanted her, "Fuck don't stop!"

"River--oh--oh-- River--FUCK!"

Mabel's legs were basically wobbly at this point and she felt so many emotions at once. She started to feel her climax rise up when River hit her g-spot. 

"River I'm close." Mabel moaned. 

River looked up at Mabel with a smirk, "Come for me." She then went back to sucking at Mabel, who let out a loud moan as she hit her orgasm.

River stood up and kissed Mabel, letting her taste herself. Mabel moaned in her mouth before they cleaned up and moved out of the shower.

"We need to have shower sex more often." Mabel told her girlfriend as she wobbled out of the bathroom.

"Most definitely." River smirked.

A/N- HELP THIS IS SO FUCKING CRINGEY.