Make it up to me

Vada Cavell and Max Fox have been dating for 2 years now. Although Vada can be jealous, she doesn't easily get mad when Max hangs out with any of her friends. No, not at all. But there is this girl who is obviously interested in Max, Paisley. Paisley has been Max's friend since middle school.

It was very obvious she wanted Max. Max was just too oblivious to realize it. And Vada hates how close she and Paisley have become recently. Today, Vada and Max got into a heated argument about the situation and haven't been talking all day.

That is until Vada showed up at Max's house.

Max opened the door and looked at the girl, annoyed. "What do you want, Vada?" she asked, clearly in no mood to speak.

"Look, Max, I'm sorry. I let my anger get the best of me. Please forgive me," Vada pleaded, and Max scoffed.

"Seriously? You think a simple 'I'm sorry' will just magically make me forgive you?" Max asked. "Anyone could say sorry, Vada."

Max tried to shut the front door, but Vada moved her foot in the doorway, causing it to not close. Max turned back to Vada with a frown.

"Move."

"No, not until you hear me out," Vada commanded, and Max sighed before pulling Vada inside the house.

"Speak."

"Look, Max, you know how much I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm jealous of how much time you've been spending with Paisley," Vada explained. "Just please, forgive me?"

Max looked at Vada for a while before crossing her arms. "Make it up to me."

Vada looked at Max, shocked. But then she realized what she meant. "Like right now?"

"Right now," Max answered.

Vada then moved towards Max, grabbing her before starting to kiss her. Because of her height, she had to lean up on her tiptoes, but that didn't stop her from guiding Max down the stairs towards the living room. Max wrapped one arm around Vada's neck and placed the other one on her girlfriend's hip.

"Are they here?" Vada asked while pushing Max onto the couch and climbed on top of her, as they continued to kiss.

"Not for like an hour," Max told her between kisses.

"Perfect." Vada then kissed Max neck and gripped her thighs letting Max moan.

Vada started to kiss Max stomach, sucking and leaving love bites. They never argue, but when they do the sex is incredible. Vada grabbed the button of Max jeans and started unbuttoning them and unzipping them. Max lifted her hips to help Vada take them off and when she did Vada threw them to the side. 

Max sighed before she brought Vada back into a kiss. "I'm still pissed off at you." She reminded before lifting the latina's shirt revealing her black bra. 

"You won't be when I'm done with you." Vada told her before doing the same to Max and started kissing her chest. 

Max moaned before Vada moved her hand down Max body and inside of her soaking wet panties and slipped a finger inside of the girl. She was teasing her, running her thumb against her clit and moving her fingers in and out. She couldn't help but arch her back.

"Vada, fuck-- right there." Max moaned, pushing herself against Vada.

Vada bit her lip and moaned as Max did this, she loved seeing Max fall apart under her. She sped up her finger and started trailing kisses down the taller girls body leaving hickeys everywhere. She then pulled her finger out causing Max to whimper.

"Patients baby." Vada told her before sucked her finger, tasting Max.

Vada then moved lower and started removing Max panties completely before she lifted her thighs on her shoulders. She then started to kiss, lick, and suck at her thighs moving lower and lower before she made it to between her thighs and started licking at her swollen pussy. Her tongue flicking against it making Max moans louder. She flicked at Max's clit, smirking to herself as she looked up at her girlfriend pleasured.

Max cries of pleasure feeling so overwhelmed by it all. She arched her back off of the couch, gripping the cushions. Vada didn't care she just kissed and sucked at her more and moaned against her folds. She tasted so good it was incredible.

"V! That feels amazing!" Max cried out, gripping her girlfriends hair.

"You taste so fucking good." Vada told her, "So good."

Max ended up having the most amazing orgasm of her fucking life. She seriously need to make Vada jealous more often because holy actual fuck.

Max then pulled Vada back to her and started kissing her lips softly and unhooked her bra. "Let's take this to my bedroom." Max and Vada quickly moved towards Max room quickly before Max pushed Vada on top of the bed and straddled her. "You're so fucking hot."

Max pushed her hand inside of Vada's pants and smirked when she felt how wet she was. "Fuck you're so wet for me." Max said before she kissed Vada once more and moved to unbutton her pants.

She removed the pants and panties before kneeling on the floor and started licking at her clit causing Vada to whimper. Max has never heard Vada whimper and she loved the sound of it. The room was filled with loud moans, they were so sure that the neighbours heard from all the way down the block. 

"Oh God, Max. I'm going to..fuck!.. Fuck please!"

"Use your words Vada." Max told her as she continued to lick and suck harshly. Vada whimpered and whined as she arched her back and moaned loudly. "It's okay let it out for me."

Vada groaned as she started to ride out her orgasm. Max continued to lick at her pussy as Vada came in her mouth. Max cleaned Vada up and collapsed on her bed and licked her lips off. Oh how she loved this girl so much. The couple moved under the sheets of Max bed and cuddled up after they used the bathroom.

Max tenderly pressed her lips against Vada's chest, their embrace growing tighter as they exchanged affectionate hums. Their breaths were still labored, evidence of the passion that had filled the room.

"I'm going to make you feel jealous more often," Max whispered to Vada, who just smirked.

"Please do."