*|* Chapter 3 *|*

(Aria's POV)

I wake up, the morning sun filtering through my curtains, casting a warm glow on Mr. Muffin, my stuffed bunny, still cuddled in my arms. Glancing at my phone, I find a weather alert saying it was about to rain, but the real shocker is that it's already 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I must have been caught in sleep's cozy spell for far too long.

Rolling out of bed, I stretch and check myself in the mirror. Tousled hair and sleepy eyes stare back at me. A quick glance at my phone reveals a notification from Bri, prompting a sudden rush of energy. It's time to seize the day.

Bounding into the living room, I find Bri and Josh lounging on the couch. I can't contain my excitement as I run over to Josh and envelop him in a big hug.

"JOSH! Hi, how have you been? How was your holiday? Tell me all about it!" I burst out, my words tumbling over each other.

"Whoa! Slow down, Aria! How about you get ready to go out, then I can spill all the holiday tea," Josh suggests in his trademark calm voice. Bri jumps into the conversation with a grin.

"Yes, Ari, go get ready. We're heading to the shopping mall. I need to find a new dress," she says, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

With promises of stories and shopping adventures swirling in the air, I dash to my room, eager to transform from the rumpled sleeper to someone ready to tackle the world.

I opt for a simple yet stylish ensemble – light blue jeans with delicate butterflies and a cute white crop top plus a spear jacket just in case it rains. The excitement buzzes within me as we prepare for the journey to the shopping mall. The car ride promises laughter, secrets, and maybe a little mischief along the way.

As we hit the road, the car became our private stage, and I couldn't resist the music playing on the radio. and before I knew it, I was singing along to the tunes, throwing in a few dance moves for good measure. Bri and Josh, joined in making it the best car ride in the world. After a while of our shenanigans Josh began telling us of his holiday adventures, transporting us to exotic places with his vivid descriptions, the main interesting thing to listen was about foreign beaches and unexpected encounters that sparked the curiosity within me.

After what felt like forever, though in reality, it was only 20 minutes of navigating the roads and belting out our favourite tunes, we finally arrived at the shopping mall. Josh effortlessly found a parking spot that seemed almost too good to be true – not too far from the entrance.

Bri, Josh, and I embarked on a fashion quest, our mission: finding the perfect outfits for the club. Josh of course already had his outfit , he was just joining for some moral support!

First stop, was a trendy boutique with neon lights and pulsating music. Aria and Bri dove into a sea of sequins and silk, each piece more dazzling than the last

The fashion montage continued with a mix of styles – leather jackets, shimmering skirts, and statement accessories. As we moved from store to store, the outfits became an extension of our personalities, each piece telling a story of who we were in that moment.

"Ari! Do you like this dress on me." Bri says showing me a full 360 view of her. Bri, with her adventurous spirit wearing the most beautiful short low cut – red dress. Her dark black hair made the dress pop and looked so good on her.

( Bri's Dress)

( Bri's Dress)

Next up, I stumbled upon a flowy, pastel pink dress that felt like I was a cupcake. It promised twirls on the dance floor. I was so happy with this dress!

  I was so happy with this dress!

(Aria's Dress)

By the time we left the mall, arms with shopping bags, we had not only found the perfect outfits for the club but also created a perfect movie montage. Now that was all to do was go home and get ready for the night club!