|*| Chapter 5 |*|

(Aria's POV)

As Josh parked the car, we all piled out, excitement pulsing through us like a current. We began our journey towards the club, passing by some broken-down buildings that stood as silent. Despite their worn appearance, the music drifting from the club ahead injected the scene with a vibrant energy.

Approaching the building, I couldn't help but notice the curious glances from the people waiting in line. Their expressions ranged from confusion to disbelief as we confidently strolled past them. heading straight for the bouncer stationed at the door. It was as if we were characters in our own movie.

"Oh! I see you came back for seconds, Joshie," the bouncer, Austin, greeted with a grin that could only be described as belonging to a quintessential fuckboy.

"Why don't you shut it, Austin. I have a little guest with me," Josh retorted, pushing me towards the man with a playful shove.

Austin's gaze shifted to me, his grin widening as he addressed me. "Why didn't you tell me, Joshie? I would have been more appropriate... Welcome, little one. What is your name?" he say's with a mockingly baby-ish tone.

I bristled at the term "little one," crossing my arms defiantly. "First off, I'm not little, I'm average-sized thank. You. Very. Much. And two, my name is Aria," I stated firmly, a smug smile playing on my lips.

"I see. Nice to meet you, Aria. I hope you enjoy the club. Make sure these two take good care of you, okay?" Austin said, patting my head gently as Josh and Bri ushered me through the imposing doors of the club.

As I stepped inside, the pulsating beat of the music enveloped me, and the air buzzed with excitement. Until I took a good look at what was happening around me, and my jaw dropped open in shock. This was not a normal club.

There were people wearing nothing but lingerie, their bodies with intricate tattoos and piercings. Others were clad in leather harnesses and straps, some even wearing sex toys as accessories. My eyes widened as I took in the scene - people on leashes, led around by their partners, and others holding the leashes with pride. And then there were those with boobies, proudly flaunting their bodies in all their glory.

I spun around, panic rising in my chest, desperately trying to make my way to the door, only to be grabbed by Bri and Josh.

"You guys brought me to a SEX CLUB! A GOD-DAMN SEX CLUB," I exclaimed, my voice a mixture of shock and disbelief. My heart pounded in my chest as I struggled to comprehend the scene unfolding before me. This was not at all what I had signed up for.

"Ari, we get that this isn't exactly your scene. But hey, give it a shot, okay? We've got this special booth where you can chill if it gets overwhelming. And there's even a 'regular' dance floor," Bri reassures me, her tone laced with understanding.

"Yeah, and we'll stick with you the whole time, promise," Josh chimes in, crouching down to my level and giving me a friendly pat on the head.

"Oki Doki! I'll give this club a whirl. But let me tell you, if you two dragged me here, they better have some killer drinks," I retort with a smirk, already feeling a bit more at ease with Bri and Josh by my side.

We stroll over to the bar where Bri strikes up a conversation with the other female bartender while Josh settles in beside me. He orders a Sex on the Beach cocktail, which is kind of ironic if you think about it, while I opt for a classic Strawberry Daiquiri. We sip on our drinks, soaking in the vibe of the club, until Bri joins us, suggesting we head over to our booth.

Once we reached the booth, I carefully set my drink down on the table and immediately noticed the sudden quietness enveloping us. Bri swiftly excused herself from the table, mentioning she needed to hit the bathroom.

Josh leaned over to Bri and called out over the music, "Hey, we're gonna hit the dance floor! Catch you there in a bit!" Then, with a mischievous grin, he grabbed my hand and led me towards the pulsing lights of the dance floor.

.

.

.

(Bri's POV)

I left Bri and Josh to tear up the dance floor while I decided to go on a little mission to find our boss. I figured, what's the worst that could happen?

I spotted two of the boss's henchmen nearby and wasted no time in approaching him. "Yo! Dumb and dumber, where's Damien?" I asked, trying to keep it casual despite the urgency in my tone.

"Why should we tell you, Little Bri?" one of them sneers, a smirk playing on his lips. "Yeah, shouldn't you be a good pet and making drinks at the bar?" the other one adds with a chuckle.

I roll my eyes at their remarks, but my attention shifts when I spot Damien walking into his office. Without wasting a moment, I interrupt their banter. "Sorry, boys, but catch you later," I say, darting past them and into the office, quickly locking the door behind me.

"Wow, isn't it my favourite bartender," Damien remarks with a grin as he notices me entering his office. "Have you brought my new little jellybean to the club tonight?" he adds, his tone carrying a hint of amusement.

"I did, sir. She should be dancing with Josh on the dance floor," I reply, trying to maintain my composure.

Damien peers through his office window, scanning the dance floor below. "I see Josh and Austin, but I don't see her..." he mutters, a furrow forming between his brows.

My heart lurches with panic. "What!" I exclaim, rushing to the window and pressing my face against the glass.

"That motherfucker, he said he would stay with her no matter what," I seethe, my frustration boiling over.

"Sir, I'll find her, don't you worry. Everyone here is an idiot," I reassure Damien, my determination shining through. From behind the door, there's a muffled "HEY!" protest, probably from two of Damien's lackeys.

"Don't worry, Bri. We'll get Josh and Austin in here to find her," Damien decides, reaching for the phone and making a quick call.

Within moments, Josh and Austin are summoned to the boss's office, where they receive a stern lecture about losing his... Princess?

.

.

.

* Hopefully this chapter is okay! More to come. I know these arn't long chapters but I am hoping you are enjoying them so far !! *