Ch 1: Two Scary Skeletons

I woke up and looked around frantically, I was losing blood very quickly. I was delirious and started to grip my eye. As I ran around calling for help, I was also following a path that led to a door. I opened it, and it was a snow world. I saw another path as I followed it. I was bleeding heavily, and my (F/C) shirt wasn't really helping to combat the cold either, but I still ran but tripped on almost everything in the way. I had even pasted 2 empty posts. More blood was gushing out, but a moment of hope, I heard two people arguing in the forest as I followed their voices. "YOU LAZY PEICE OF SHIT, WHY ARE YOU NOT AT YOUR POST?!"

"Well, I wanted to take a break, so I started walking, I didn't want to sit and wait,"

"THATS WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO, WHAT IF A FUCKING HUMAN CAME DOWN WHILE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE?"

"Well I'll scare them, it would be a SKELE-ton of fun if I do manage one"

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING STRANGLE YOU SO YOU CAN STOP THIS SHIT!"

"woah! Calm down Boss, remember are promise with-"

I bust out of the forest, trying to make words come out but I was so scared that I couldn't talk and after 5 seconds of panic, I fall down from blood loss. I could see the to rushing over and trying to wake me up but I fainted.
<time skip>
You finally wake up in a shed cage? There was a dog bowl full of kibble, webs, spray paint that was sprayed in lines all around the room. I noticed that someone bandage my leg wound up when I checked it, and so was my torso and shoulder were also bandage up, they were bloody still but there was less blood coming out. I had tried to open my left eye but it felt stitched, I was also wearing a eyepatch. It looked like I was in a cell, I hear something open as I see a freakishly tall, skinny, scar on the eye, sharp fingers, sharp teeth, red eyes skeleton. He was wearing a red and black jacket that had rips and tears in it, black pants with a skeleton buckle on it, and red high heels? He was holding a plate of lasagna as he slipped it into the cell.

"Eat up, you'll need strength when I fight you, and when I win I'll be taking your soul and giving it to Asgore, then becoming a Royal guard! Neyh heheh" he said with a scary laughter. I huddle up In a corner as I contemplated, what if the food was poisoned? What if it's ground up human meat? What if it's drugged with melatonin? "I SAID EAT GOD DAMN YOU, EAT THE FOOD!" He yelled I was to scared, I was so terrified, I was paranoid that he kept screaming at me to eat.

I finally snapped, as I cried and yelled "STOP, STOP I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE, STOP IT, STOP IT!" I rocked on the ground repeating these words over twice, I cried and cried. The tall guy was Perplexed on how I reacted, but he kept telling me to eat.

Finally someone else showed up, I didn't hear them come in but you though it was because of all my crying, as I looked up, I see a short skeleton, he had a gold tooth, same sharp teeth and claws, red eyes, wearing a sweater that was black and redish, black shorts and slippers.

'What's with people and black color clothes'

"Hey Papyrus, what's up with it?" The short one asked the tall one (who was named Papyrus). The short one also was nonchalant, pointing to you not noticing or looking at you yet.

"First, off don't call me that again or I'm breaking the promise, second, I have no clue, the just are crying when I was yelling at it to eat, and it's still crying" Papyrus replied with a very angry tone in his voice, he wasn't pleased with me not eating, but I continued to cry.