Ch 4: Sorrows Songs

(A/N: Hey this chapter is going to have a few songs (2) and it's still lela's POV, but next chapter it's going to be (Y/N) next few chapters!)

<dream>

'Where am I...' I looked around to see it was the fluffy kings room but tainted with tar

'Welcome child to your worse nightmares' I saw a giant tar creature crawl down to me from the roof they were big, they were scary

'What do you want?' I ask, they laughed. They pulled down J, Uncle Papy, and dad.

'To make you suffer child, soon I'll rule this world and the underground in seconds and take away what is precious to you' she started laughing as she took out J and teared her in half, there guts splatter alover the walls and me, blood was everywhere

'NO! J, NO, NO, NO!' I screamed. I was crying as she laughed,
She was pure evil, and she would kill my family for fun no matter what.

<end of dream>

When I woke up, I was in a cold sweat and I saw that Athena was waiting for me. It was... 4 AM?! Why was I up, and why was she flying around my room? She was tiny, so it was a lot of space in here for her. "Athena, why are you up at 4 am?" I whispered to her. She turned in the air and dived to me.

"Morning, dear! I want to help you with your powers in the morning. Maybe you can meet Thor or Zeus, " she said quietly. She didn't want to wake up anyone at risk of being caught. "Also, Lela, my dear... why do you cut yourself?"

I was shocked and caught off guard. How... how did she know? I mean, I keep it a secret from everyone, but she knows. "How do you know that I do this?" She gave a small giggle. Was this a joke to her? She used her wing to point at my soul. My strange colored soul...

"I'm a part of you now, Dear, why else would I know about your... problem and Yoling, " she said without a care in the world. I looked at her to see that she had a pendant with an orange piece of my soul, I guess she was telling me the truth. "Know care to explain your fiasco? Why do you harm yourself?"

I didn't want to tell her, but she could read my thoughts of hatred to myself and depression, so it would be usless to hide it from them. "I do that when I'm mad at myself or something... no someone. " I said the truth, I wanted to end it all, but it would be stupid. I have a family... well, a fake family.

"Is it how you express anger or hateful thoughts about yourself or others, Dear?" I nodded. She hugged me, I guess she didn't want me to be sad, but I already was. "Look, Lela, my dear... even though you're my master I don't want you to keep doing this to yourself. It pains me to hear this, and if someone found out, it will pain them... dearly"

She was right, but I don't know if she was really right. "I know, but I can't take there lying and..." she put her warm Phoenix wing on my mouth, indicating that I should not go further into this situation. I was so tired and she was so comfortable. I fell asleep with her in my arms. I couldn't and didn't want to let her go.
<time skipped>

I woke up again it was 10 AM now. I got up and changed my clothes so it wasn't the same as yesterday's. I unlocked the attic door and walked down, I brushed my teeth and hair. I saw that Uncle Papy and Sans were awake, and so was J. I hugged all three of them, and I sat down. "Hey, I thought you were an early bird, I guess I BEET you to it," Dad said, I heard the pun and laughed at it as uncle Papy was cursing under his breath. J just smiled at the joke.