Ch 14: Acid and Ice

(A/N: Are you done with my lore yet because I have more to shove at you!😈 I also am going to choose Lela's battle music for you to hear... she has 2 different ones so be ready for them, I also lied about taking a break!)

Lela's POV:

"And we were spinning around as he made jazz hands!" I tried to explain as best as I could. Father and Uncle Papy weren't interested, but I kept going because I didn't know when to keep my mouth shut, "He is the best big brother I ever have! Big brother Syris!!" I squealed in joy as my dad patted me on the head.

My dad looked tired as he smiled at me. "That's nice, sweetpea..." He told me as he ruffled my head as dad was too tired to even care anymore. "I'm tired... how about you tell Boss, all about your day, " he told me as he walked to his room. I turned with a big grin on my face as I was about to explain more about this.

Before I could talk to Uncle Papy, he paused me as he walked to the kitchen. "LATER, MY DIAMOND. I WILL MAKE MYSELF FOOD, THEN YOU CAN TELL ME." He sighed as he started making food... which was spaghetti.

"Why do we always eat spaghetti?" I asked, I wanted to eat something, not spaghetti related, I just waited as he sighed again. He had a look in his eyes. He also had a scar on his right socket (A/N: the reason why he's called Scar). I want to ask, but I just wanted to be with dad. Even if he's not my real father and he's a shitty dad, I love him like my own.

"WELL, THAT'S THE ONLY THING I CAN MAKE." He finally concluded, too. I wanted to find him a cookbook, but I know how he is with that. "HURRY ALONG TO BED WITH YOU, DIAMOND." He told me, I nodded as I saw (Y/N) wake up... or should I call her J. I ran upstairs to see my brother asleep on the ground in front of my bed.

I started to shake him awake. "Huh... wha- wha? What is it?" He asked as I pointed to my bed, "Oh... I see the little grump, needs her fucking sleep, alright I'll move for ya" He moves out of the way I hug him and scrunched my face into a angry one for a minute as I hopped into bed and fell asleep.

<dream...>

I called for my dad over and over. As I walked to the judgment hall, I was at the big house as I could see the girl... 'Chara, have you seen my dad?' I asked her. She turned with that same unnerving smile, her eye tainted with hate. Her locket was stained with blood, and so was her knife. 'Chara... are you ok?' I asked her short brown hair waving in the wind as her black cloths were bloodstained everywhere, but it seemed she didn't want to listen. She started walking towards me as I backed way