Ch 6: Behind A Smile

(A/N: YALL! this chapter is not going to be cool. It's going to be very distressing, VEIWERS BE WARNED!)

<dream (also a memory)>

I was in their house again, as they were screaming at me for something I didn't do. 'OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING PUNCHED SOMEONE!' mom screamed, I never punched anyone, they were so high they thought I did, dad was their standing with a wild grin of evil. I wanted mom to punish me as I was too scared of dad to punish me. It was scary what he would do to me. 'HEY PRICK! PUNISH (Y/N) FOR ME WILL YA? I GOT SOME COCAINE TO SNORT!' She sounded distraught, but it was faker, then her boobs.

She walked to her room as I was alone in the house with my evil father. 'So what would your punishment be, good thing your mother is so dimwitted to even care about what I'm going to do to you' he lied, my eyes widen in fear as I was back against the wall. 'You know your punishment is going to be... intimate" I was disgusted as I knew exactly what he wanted now. I tried to run but he chased me down, I was stuck in my small dirty room he had his pants down to reveal that he had no underwear on.

I cringe in disgusted and fear as i was corner and no one could hear me scream 'no... please... don't do this I'm your child' a wicked laugh came out of him, he got closer to me as he pulled my pants down and started to touch me, inappropriately.

He slowly started to take my underwear off, he started to kiss my waist as I punched him 'Fiesty are we now? Well I geuss to make the punishment worse' he laughed before he could start he awful fantasy with me a bat struck his head as he was down for now, 'ah! what the fuck!' He turned to see Syris with a bat as he stuck dad again and again.

Syris started to punch father 'YOU DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER LIKE THAT AGAIN TOU FUCKING PERVERTED FREAK!' He shouted, I had put my clothes back on as I was crying my eyes out, he rushed over and hugged me 'It's ok, brother won't let him do this to you again' he sounded scared and sad as tears fell from his face as I cried harder. I was scared and he was scared, knowing that are torment had only begun.

<dream ended (also a memory)>

I woke up with tears in my eyes, I was crying, the pain was gone now... I got up ready for some training but it was late at night... like 3 am... I walked downstairs quietly to get a drink of water. When I get near the kitchen I see Sans drinking mustard... the day I see someone drinking mustard was weird. "I can see you, J... want to chat, seemingly that you also can't sleep?" He quietly spoke to me.

I nodded as I walked over to the table and sat down. "Do you want to talk about something?" I asked inquisitivly. He started down at the table for a moment and tried to utter an answer but stopped at the very first syllable.

"It's about Lela... could you watch over her? You can say no, but the last time she left the house... she was covered with bruises... just once, ok? I just don't want to find her dead." Sans sounded nervous about Lela dying... maybe because of the thing that happened 6 years ago... I thought for a second, should I? She is twelve, and in three weeks, she would be thirteen, well I don't want to find her dead either so sure.