Ch 9: Shadows Of Love

I was so happy I met Thor that night, I slept with hope to see him again soon. I also thought about Yoling and... the King... she was... scary... when it was morning, I ran downstairs to see J and dad were up... I always wondered why J's (E/C) was that... I had never seen her soul before and why she was so different... like she was really my sister or something. "Hi mom... hi dad," I said as I walked over to them as they looked at me with a huge smile on their faces.

I hugged them both as I sat down. They looked like two sick love birds. "Lela... we have something important to tell you!" J said to me, I was intrigued as I never got something so important told to me... damn hiders... "Me and your father are dating now, so I'm your mother..." she told me I was bouncing up and down, so happy that had a new mom... no way that mom would also be my aunt... right?

I was smiling as I looked at dad, " I know big accomplishment... also, yes, you can go outside, but remember to put your robe on and don't die, ok?" He told me as I nodded and started to get ready for outside. I noticed my robe was different... it had a Dire Wolf and a Phoenix on it. Strange... I saw that another slot in the robe was lightly glowing. I put it on as I waved them goodbye for the day. I ran to the woods as I was going to try to find the King.

I got to the place where I met her, but instead of the King, it was the rat... or Richubi, it was sitting and... crying? Why was that thing crying. "Hey... Richubi... Are you ok?" She stopped as she heard me. She put something away and turned to me, wiping blood away. "Where's... King?" I asked it walked on four legs to me as I got to my face.