Ch 2: Dragons fury

Weeks past as me and sans were being the best of friends, he even asked me about dating advice... I didn't know any, but I tried my best to explain. He was happy with it, and Papyrus got more fond of me any time we talked. This day would be the day I would be free, I sat in the corner of the shed waiting for someone, I hear the shed door open as I feel something in me trying to wriggle free but I pushed it down. it was Papyrus, and he had a half smile on, "J... I know that we're not on great terms, but I have decided to train you to defend yourself, meaning you're staying with me and Sans. " he sounded frustrated when he said that.

"REALLY?! ARE YOU JOKING??" He shook his head with hate on his face. I was so excited when I heard that. When Papyrus opened the door, I jumped on him, pushing him down and hugging him, "OMG, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I was in tears as he was blushing red as I was crying.

2 minutes past as he finally spoke "HEY J, get the fuck off of me or I'll crush you because your crushing me!" I get off of him as I wipe my tears way as he gets up and grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the shed cell. "Your going to our house and we will have dinner, rest up as tomorrow we'll train!" We were outside of the shed now walking towards his and Sans house.

When we entered I saw Sans playing with a little girl, with Jet black hair, a blue shirt with a heart in the center and red and black checkered pants, wearing pink slippers. Sans was acting like a scary monster and the child was running around as sans chased her. "You're not getting me, Dad!" The child laughed

"I'm going to catch yo- Lela... J and uncle Papy are here. " Sans stopped and turned to us. The child ran towards us both as he was happy, she had purple eyes and a red bow in her hair.

"UNCLE PAPY! I MISSED YOU! is this... new mom!?" Lela asked while she was getting lifted up but papyrus. Also, I'm not her new mom. I don't even know her!

'OK, papyrus as a human... neice?'

Papyrus looked right at her with an embarrassed look. "No, she's not your new mom, but she sure could pretend to be one for a diamond like you." He lifts her in the air and spun around with her.

'Wow... I thought a tough guy like him wouldn't have a soft spot for her. It actually is kinda making me jealous.'

Lela started to run over to me after getting put down. "Hi, I'm Le-Lela... and... and- um that ov-ov-over there is my d-dad, and that's my uncle Papy, he's cool and...str-str-str-...um-uh yea!" Yea, she has a speech impairment, but she's trying. She didn't look like she was not over 11 years old.

I asked, trying not to be mean "hey Lela...not to be mean, but how old are you?" She stared as if this was the first time someone asked about her age.

She started to count her fingers but lost track as she turned her face to Sans, reveling a huge scar on her face, like it was from the spear. "Dad, how old am I?"

Sans chuckled as he pat her head, "You're twelve, in a month. You're going to be thirteen. you're growing up so fast, kiddo." He ruffled her hair as she smiled.

She ran off to go draw something, as Papyrus went to cook and I chilled with Sans on the couch, watching TV. Immediately, lela ran over to me as she started speaking again, "Hey J! Dad says that when I...uh... turn thirteen, I going to get m-my po-wers and I'm going to be cool ju-st like Uncle Papy and also kick ass!" She started flailing around, like she was attacking something, sans started at her with anger and disappointment. She realized her mistake and bowed down. "I'm sorry, J... I didn't mean to"