Ch 13: Big Brother Syris

(A/N: ah yes you returned for this crigney story... well, let's begin as we don't want to be fooling around and oh pov switch next part)

I woke up to see I was trapped in Scar's arms. Whenever I tried to move, he hugged me harder, and I felt as if I couldn't breathe. "Sans..." I whispered breathless. It is so barely audible that I don't even know if someone can hear it. I tried shaking Scar, but he was dead asleep. "RED... HELP!" I whispered shouted to him that was a bit louder than last time, but it was still not enough.

I tried to call someone over and over, but it barely managed to become a whisper. Till I could see a shadow of someone walking up. I hoped it was Red but noticed it wasn't skeleton shape. "Well, looks like your in a pickle (Y/N)," Syris told me, I nodded as I wanted to move and breathe. "Don't worry, your big brother Syris is here to save the day," Syris whispered to me as he walked over. He gently moved Scars arms around from me.

I collapse to the floor as I breathe in the air that I lost. "Thanks, Syris..." I managed to tell him, I cringed a little when I told him. I just going to sleep on the floor tonight at this point.

Syris helped me up as he smiled and flicked his hair... Am I dreaming, or is he being nice to me? "You're welcome..." He said as I snapped back to reality. He started to walk out of the room.

"Why are you being so nice to me, Syris... I don't buy what you're playing." I confronted him. At that  moment  he snickered as he walked over to me as he smiled, knowing some that I didn't know.

He took my hand and pulled me closer to his face, "Oh sister of mine... I could kill you fucking right here... right now... but I won't because of my little sister, besides it would suck for her to lose her mom... I can tell you one thing... try fucking around with me and you'll find out why I was deemed the best assassin yet." He said in the most menacing voice yet, it was dark but I could see his face shift from a smile and wide eyes to a scowl on his face. His face shifted to a crazy smile as he let go "anyways night you son of a bitch" He said as he waved to me and quietly shut the door. I just stood there for a minute till I looked at the clock in Scar's room, it said 5 AM, so I sat down and started thinking about what to do. For some reason I felt tears stream down my eye as I sat there... was I still scared of him... well he did take out my vision in my left eye. I checked myself to see that all my old bandages were off.

I wiped my tears away as I looked up at the ceiling. "I don't want to stay here..." I whispered to myself as I felt a hand on my face, caressing it. I looked up to see Scar, half asleep, trying to calm me down as he smiled... weirdly. I just smiled back as tears were falling from my face as I kepted his hand till I fell asleep again.

<dream>

It was cold outside as I was outside of the underground... I looked at the sky as it was twinkling with stars of the galaxy. I could see Lela was getting held high by Syris as she was smiling as she acted like a airplane. I could see Red and Scar talking about something. I walk over to my siblings 'Well looks like someone is having fun!' I shouted with kindness and affection as Syris put her down.

Lela ran over to me as she was bouncing up and down as usual. 'Mom, Mom, I was flying, did you see, did ya?' She asked with excitement I nodded as Syris just gave a half a smile as he looked into my eyes

'I can leave out our brother, come here!' I said as he took me in for a hug as it was comfortable. Lela joined as it was a one small group hug. I never wanted to let go... never.