Ch 8: Power Of Thunderstorms

Lela's POV:

It was a new morning... great... more suffering and pain... I got out of bed as I wasn't sick anymore, thankfully. I walked out from the attic as I did my usual things. I wanted to train more with Athena as I wanted to distract myself from cutting myself. I walked out with my robe on as everyone in my house was asleep, and I was going to make myself stronger! When I got to the clearing where I met Yoling, where I trained with Athena, were... J... never mind that. I saw that the place was trashed. The trees were torn down as they were covered in a thick black liquid... just like tar... it looked like it was melting the trees... I saw that there were claw and slash marks everywhere... I could hear two people talking, one sounded British... "You having a fucking laugh, Chap? It isn't funny!"

"OF COURSE I'M LAUGH'IN! This is funnier than Freddy Krueger getting his head cut off. It's better when Old Disk was talking about lesbians and gays, Anthony, " another said... he sounded like he had a small Boston accent.

I finally saw them... they were tar monsters... one had a big cigar and a mafia hat, and the other had small glasses. They had soulless white eyes, had melting bodies, their arms were chunky as their fingers were sharp, their legs were big and tubed like, they didn't even have necks. "Well, if I had a bottle of water, I would throw it in your face, but it isn't chewsday, isn't it?"

"Aren't'cha funny? Anthony, the big shot! I wouldn't be trying to torment ya, wouldn't'cha know, you becoming on the head lines in the Boston news!" The creature yelled as he took a drag out of his cigar.

"Well, we wouldn't be out here if the stupid Que -" the one with the cigar covered his mouth as the British one was confused. He hushed the British one as he looked around as he took a sigh of relief.

"Don't'cha know saying her name as the female version makes ya the top of her god damn food chain! I saw it with Pargo and Maxwell. They were damn goners when they said that!" The cigar one said to the British one. The British one walks around, checking for something.

"Well if that lebby doesn't get her girl friend straight, that rat is going to fuck us over, Chap get searching or I'm going to tell "The King" that you were having a laugh over her dis-gus-ting rat thing!" The cigar one scowled at the British one. They started searching for whatever they were looking for as they were melting the bushes... they were corrosive? I watched as I felt someone behind me.

I turned to see the same type of monster with a knife staring at me and tried to shush me. "Little girl, don't be afraid, it will be quite quick if you stay still and be quite," it said as it walked over to me.

I screamed as I fell out of the bushes. The other two monsters looked at me, "Well, well, this is our lucky day, Anthony, ain't it?" The one with the cigar said and tipped his hat. I say that's damn fancy.

"It is Chap, a small human... let's get her, " the British one said with a twisted grin on his face. I entered in a battle, and they attacked first immediately as their attacks were so different, they spread their weird tar stuff all over the ground as their attacks. They summon black spikes all over the ground, I tried dodging their attack, but they contradicted my moves. I used that attack as Athena popped right next to me so I could blow fire from my hand. The British one retreated as the cigar one kept fighting.

The cigar one dodge with such grace I could barely keep up, it kepted dodging anytime I used fire on it, the creature summon a long black tentacle as he swung it at me, it connected as the force was so powerful it smashed me into a few trees. "I guess the cigar thing is a heavy hitter... great!" I rushed back into battle as I started to trail him down with fire as I finally hit him. It screeched in pain as the fire had burnt its face. It stood there for a moment.