Ch 7: Love To Infinity

I wake up in a cold sweat... why does it always have to be Syris!! The fucker should just get out of my head already and die in a fire! I got up but immediately felt woozy, I fell on the ground as I felt sick. Did I eat peppers? I felt more sick as I rushed to the bathroom as I started to vomit whatever I had out. It burned when I spewed out my food or whatever I ate. When I was done, I looked down to see they weren't peppers, but it was blood... I could taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth... there were also some parts of different organs like a heart...

'Oh God, what did I eat?!'

I wiped my mouth as the blood smeared on my arm. I flushed the disgusting mystery vomit away as I washed my arms and mouth out... was it a hallucination? Was it real... well, I didn't want to know... I heard knocking, "Hey J, you good? Are you feeling ok?" God damn it, why did Sans have to knock? Why him?! I felt another wave of nausea hit as I started to vomit again. "Well... that answers my question..." He said... I wanted to talk, but the weird vomit was coming out, and I didn't want him to worry.

"I'm just feeling sick today... maybe the flu or something..." I called out to him as it was over. I walked out stumbling like a drunken woman. I started coughing as it the Acid Reflux started to sting my throat real bad. "I think I need some rest guys..." I told Sans who was watching me, I was stumbling a lot as my vision was blurry-ish.

"I geuss its going to be a rest day for all of us as Lela isn't feeling good either..." he told me. I tried to walk down the stairs, and he helped me as I couldn't see well... it's been 5 months I have know these guy and I feel that they should know about my feelings soon... I laid on the couch as I coughed a lot. I wanted to talk to Papyrus but my throat hurt to much right now to even talk.

"SANS, LET ME GEUSS THE HUMAN... I MEAN J... ISN'T FEELING WELL EITHER?" Well, someone has a knack for telling if someone is sick or not...  he walked over with some, and you geuss it... spaghetti... man, I'm getting sick with this spaghetti. I don't hate his cooking, but at the same time, I want something else. "EAT, MY DEAR~ ... YOU'LL NEED IT, " I blushed as I heard him say dear again, WHY IS IT SO SEXY!?!?! He started to spoon feed me the food as well as I couldn't move because I felt in pain... WHY. IS. THIS. WEIRDLY. HOT!? I ate as I didn't have the strength to fight back. When I was done, I turned away, wanting to vomit the food out. I looked miserable as I felt miserable

Sans noticed my miserableness as he walked over to me and held my hand. "J... you look a bit down. Can I try to cheer you up?" He spoke so kindly to me, I wish for 3 things... one to make him smile... two to make them blush again and tell them how I feel... and three to feel better... I nodded as I knew one of my wishes would be answered. He thought for a moment as he snickered and looked at me, "J... if 2 + 2 = 4, then that means you + me = 4ever... terrible, TIBIA honest" I giggle weakly at the horrible pick up line and joke he told me. I could hear papyrus groan with annoyance as he was upstairs with Lela... talking to her or telling her a bed time story or some shit.

"Let me try..." I coughed as it hurt to speak, he leaned back a bit waiting for a bad joke or pun. "If I was CU and you were TE on the periodic table of elements and we were put together, it would make us CU TE... but it's not 'humerus' enough as we're are already 'joint' together" immediately he started laughing at the puns I made and the shitty pick up like I told him. He was in tears for a bit of how hard he was laughing.

He wiped away his tears of joy as he was almost hysterical when I told him my joke. "Oh my God, that the funniest shit I've fucking heard all day!" He was smiling... and I felt a bit better... maybe I can fulfill all my wishes I had 2 finished already, now I had to make them both blush but I didn't know how...