10: Everyone Gets Horny

slight hornymione

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The cheerleading captain, Jennie Kim, was starting to get annoyed by Hermione. Because ever since they started their cheer practice, the senior was busy, sitting on a bench with her phone in her hand, constantly typing fast with furrowed eyebrows.

"I hope you're googling 10 ways I could get my ass off the bench and join practice." spoke Jennie with a raised eyebrow. But the latter completely ignored her question, Hermione shut off her phone and looked up at the cheer captain.

"Why aren't the jocks around?" queried the honey brown-eyed girl, clearly troubled by their absence, or atleast one jock's absence.

"They ditched." informed Jennie, perplexed as to why the senior cared about the football team, if anything, she thought that Hermione found the jocks as insolent prats. "Went to a breakfast place and probably crashed at an arcade."

"How do you know??"

"Their Instagrams." replied the cheer captain. She opened the phone in her hand and a moment later turned it around so the senior could see her screen. She showed a post on Instagram, posted by Cormac McLaggen, a tall and buff jock. The whole team was at an arcade, purple lights quite dim. She spotted her junior that stood out prominently, sporting matching sweatpants with the whole team, a sports bra and a large dark red varsity jacket.

Hermione could only let out a huff of both annoyance and disappoinment.

...

Hermione had two hours left till her friends would come over for a study session. She decided to kill the time on her bed, her phone in her hand, scrolling through (Y/N)'s feed. She felt an unexplainable rush while going through each picture, each picture presenting a part of the jock's personality.

The way one post would be of the aftermath of their football practice, including a picture of (Y/N) in her sweats and sports bra attire, her stomach toned, then a slide later it's a picture of some dinasaur figurine ( Hermione noticed her liking for dinosaurs ). The duality pulled the senior in more than anything.

Hermione felt embarrassed when she felt herself squeeze her thighs at a picture of (Y/N) in her sport's attire, the wink etched on the features of the jock didn't help at all. Suddenly, her stomach felt heavy, feeling as though her body was aching for a release. She couldn't believe herself, she thought that it was stupid for people to get off just through pictures, but she began to understand them when small beads of sweat started to form on her forehead, her face feeling hot as well as her whole body.

"(Y/N)..." mumbled Hermione, nuzzling her nose into her pillow while her eyes remained on the picture.

Her first time wasn't what she imagined at all, but she didn't regret any second of it. In fact, right now she wished that God would deprive her of anything and everything as long as she got to experience it with the jock again.

Subconsciously, she pushed her pillow downwards.

Ding!

She nearly shrieked at the notification. She was glad for it though. Hermione didn't want to be a pervert and be swayed by her cunt ( only because then she'd have to admit that she's a hypocrite ). She quickly clicked the notification, a message from the latter.

"saw this and thought of u mimi"

And along the message was an attachment, a selfie of (Y/N) looking at the camera with a small pout, holding a rose to her face. And just like a blooming flower, the senior's stomach errupted with butterflies.

Hermione screamed into her pillow, wondering what on Earth granted the jock the ability to affect her like this.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-