13: Treat You Well

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

(Y/N) stared at a certain spot on the wall right on top of her bed's headboard, a rectangle lining that was a shade lighter than the rest of her wall. She lifted up her right hand which held a cloth, trying to wipe off the lining. After a few attempts, she decided to give up and bury her head in her pillow.

Ever since her first kiss, she couldn't help but reminisce memories.

(Y/N) wasn't always your typical heart-throb of a jock, a person that was always the highlight of a gathering or event, someone that'd be impossible to not notice. Before her second year in highschool, she was actually the complete opposite.

A complete loser, ( she still is but a hot one atleast ).

"Ah, Katherine, look who's giving you heart eyes." giggled one of Katherine Pierce's friends. The latter darted her eyes in a startled (Y/N)'s direction, giving her a wave and warm smile.

"She's cute." stated Katherine with a huff, earning her a gasp from her group of girlfriends. There's no way a hot babe like her would fancy some dinasaur geek like (Y/N)

The jock settled herself up and stared at the rectangle lining that was engraved on her wall like a haunting memory.

"Happy 3 months to us, baby!" grinned Katherine, peppering a giggling (Y/N)'s face with kisses.

She pulled away and held up a rectangle frame containing their photograph.

"Hang it up there, yeah?" she suggested, looking at a spot on the wall on top of her girlfriend's headboard. "This is just the beginning, baby. We'll find our own place and fill it with our photographs one day."

"You want that future with me?" queried (Y/N) with wide eyes.

"Of course, dummy."

The junior brought her index finger to her plump lips, tracing it slowly as the memories flooded back.

"I don't get it, we've been dating for how many fucking months and you won't fucking kiss me, (Y/N)?"

"I already told you from the start that I'm not ready for that type of shit just yet." snapped (Y/N). She was always the calm one in their arguments, but the repeating topic pushed her off the edge.

"You really are a fucking loser." scoffed Katherine.

The next day, (Y/N) arrived to school with the greeting of her girlfriend snogging some hunky jock.

(Y/N) did like Hermione, she loved being cared for and that's just what the senior did. But she was still scared, she'd always remember how caring her ex-girlfriend was, yet also how easily she threw her away.

It actually hit her so hard to the point that she even thought about putting an end to her gayness and be a straight bitch.

But she was in college now, she should put it all behind and be open to the new opportunities.

...

"Please, enough dinasaur facts." groaned Pansy as they entered the school's entrance. "If I hear one more fact, I'll eat a dinasaur myself."

(Y/N) snickered at her best friend's exasperated expression, but her amusement quickly died as she spotted the senior conversing with one of (Y/N)'s football teammates.

"I said no, McLaggen." repeated an exhausted Hermione, sighing heavily to show how uninterested she was.

"C'mon, Granger. I'll take you to places you've never gone to before." countered Cormac with a sly smirk. He ruffled his hair and Hermione almost gagged at the action, she realised how unattractive and cringe it was if it wasn't her junior doing it.

"Like the 7-Eleven in broadway?" snorted Hermione with full sarcasm, rolling her eyes. Her ears muted the jock's voice when she spotted her junior looking at her, her eyes immediately lit up, until (Y/N) gave her a scoff and turned away without a word.

A confused Hermione frowned at the harsh action that stayed in her head the entire school day.

(Y/N) sent her classmate a wave as he left the classroom while the jock packed her bag. She shoved her textbook in and zipped the bag close and headed to the classroom's door.

"(Y/N)."

"Fucking hell, Granger. Hello? How are you? Hi?" gasped (Y/N), almost jumping when the senior popped out of nowhere, standing on front of the door with her arms crossed over her chest, wearing a determined expression.

"You've been avoiding me all day." spoke Hermione with furrowed eyebrows. Although she was shorter, the jock still felt like she was being looked down on, like a child getting reprimanded by her mother. "Why?"

"What are you doing here? Why don't you go to McLaggen?" replied (Y/N), her sarcasm heaving the sentence.

Hermione's lips parted slightly as realization hit her. She brough a hand to the taller girl's face, cupping it gently as her thumb caressed the smooth skin.

"You're the only one I wanna go to, baby." affirmed Hermione with a small frown, her features soft.

"Bullshit." snorted (Y/N), trying to stay firm but she was already melting into the senior's touch, the soft honey-brown eyes that were gazing at hers, like a gentle healing balm.

"Let's go for ice-cream and we can talk more about it if you want?" suggested Hermione, her tone soft, her patience evident.

Hermione watched the junior's eyes light up at the mention of ice-cream, a smile tugging the corners of her lips. (Y/N) was a tad bit hesitant, but nonetheless, nodded after a moment.

The senior gave her a smile and lowered her hand, lightly intertwining her fingers with the latter's.

Every move and touch was light, gentle, and innocent, something that (Y/N) craved for.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-