12: First Kiss

brrrrr hornymione alert

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Hermione had successfully stolen the jock from her team, using her Student Council President privileges to her advantage. The jocks didn't take her threats seriously until she threatened to move the cheerleading practice. The pair made themselves cozy in (Y/N)'s bedroom, settled ontop of the bed with a large textbook on front of them.

"Are you ready to get started on biology?" inquired Hermione chirpily, a bright smile plastered on her freckled face.

"I can't wait." replied (Y/N), flicking through the textbook with very little enthusiasm.

The two made sure to keep some distance between them at the start of their lesson, but after minutes go by, their knees are suddenly brushing against eachother. (Y/N) attempted to remain patient and focused, but the task proved rather difficult, especially due to their close contact.

"Mitosis and Meiosis are two types of what?"

"Mytoesis?"

Hermione sighed and rolled her eyes, causing the jock to suppress a snicker as the senior smacked her head with the heavy textbook.

"You have to pay attention." chastised Hermione as she flipped through the pages, going back to the start to repeat everything once more.

"I am paying attention. Just not to the lesson." countered (Y/N) cheekily with a small grin, her eyes glued to the senior's blushing face.

And there goes Hermione's heart again. Fluttering from the sweet talk and sweet gaze.

"You can't say things like that," stated Hermione with a huff, trying to sound nonchalant as her eyes glued on the textbook. "Especially when you refused to kiss me. You probably kissed plenty of people before, no? Why not me?"

Although the incident took place a long time ago, she still couldn't let go of that fact which made her heart ache everytime she went back to the memory. Surprisingly bold enough, Hermione averted her gaze to (Y/N), her pupils blowing slightly at the rather flustered latter.

(Y/N) let out a light laugh as she scratched the back of her nape. "Actually, I haven't had my first kiss yet." she confessed with a small shrug. "I would've if we weren't in that situation."

Hermione's mouth fell slightly at the unbelievable fact. Her sweet junior— fucking never had her first kiss in the first place??

"Did you think that I hated you just because I wouldn't?" questioned (Y/N) suddenly with a small frown, obvious concern on her features. "Did I make you feel bad because of it? I'm sorry if I did—"

Hermione could only let out a snort at the latter's concern, she couldn't believe her sweet junior that basically fucked her brains out had this innocence in her. She pushed the textbook off the mattress and got up to settle herself some place comfier.

(Y/N)'s breath hitched slightly as the cheerleader welcomed her own self on her lap. "You did." affirmed Hermione, looking down at the jock who was almost speechless.

"You made me feel horrible, and you went so rough on me on my first." taunted Hermione with a mocking frown, though the corners of her lips soon lifted up as she watched (Y/N)'s hooded eyes flicker down onto her lips with a daze look.