18: Lingerie

brrr hornymione
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"

I might commit suicide." grunted Hermione as her ginger best friend pulled her into a lingerie and toy shop, toys that you would definitely not gift to children. "God, kill me now, please."

"Oh come off it," snickered Ginny, beginning to eye the collection of lingeries. "Wouldn't you enjoy having (Y/N) gawk and drool over you?" she appealed with a teasing smirk.

"She would gawk and drool over me even if I was sporting a trashbag." reasoned Hermione with an air of confidence.

"True. But still, you gotta spice things up every once in a while." asserted Ginny, talking like some sex master. The latter couldn't argue with her advice, knowing that the ginger was much more experienced than her in this field.

"Plus, remember that one scandal last year?" the ginger brought up, her eyes blowing slightly at the memory. "When Cho Chang got dumped by Roger Davies for being too vanilla?"

Hermione knew that Ginny was just trying to help her, but she couldn't help but feel taunted. An uncomfortable feeling pooled in her stomach.

(Y/N) was popular and she definitely had plenty of experience in this area, whereas Hermione was still new to this, the jock being her first. She hadn't thought about it much until now. She knew that she was captivating and a complete babe, but what if she wasn't all that in bed? Like Cho Chang for example, she's hot as well but she got dumped just for being too plain in bed.

What if (Y/N) found her boring and eventually got tired of Hermione and left her? Or what if she found her so boring to the point that she seeked entertainment elsewhere?

"Ah, try this one." Ginny grabbed a red, lacy set.

...

Hermione gawked at her own reflection in (Y/N)'s bathroom mirror. Her tits layed perkier with the lace bra. She could feel her own self blushing at the tiny underwear that made her whole ass stick out. And the tip of the iceberg was the garter belts. If (Y/N) liked her thighs, she'd drop dead at the sight of how they looked right now.

She covered herself with the silk robe and stepped out of the bathroom. "You're overzealous and I haven't even done anything." she teased as the jock immediately sat upright when the bathroom door opened, looking like a pup waiting for it's treat.

"As if you don't enjoy my reactions." countered (Y/N) defensively with a huff. She took in the cheerleader's features, the knobs in her brain speed running at the sight of a silky red robe. But then every working machine in her brain seemed to have exploded as she watched the robe fall to the floor, putting Hermione's figure in full display.

"Oh. Wow. Is this real? Pinch me."

Hermione laughed and plopped down next to her, trying to push away her nervousness. She was one sexy bitch, and (Y/N) was one whipped dumbass, so what was she so nervous about? So she placed down a few items on the latter's lap.

(Y/N), with a whole lot of effort, finally averted her attention down to the items. A vibrator and blindfold. "Do you want to use them on me?" Hermione questioned, feeling herself snicker as the junior's eyes sparkled at the offer, lips perking up to an excited grin.

"I still think that I'm dreaming." insisted (Y/N) in complete disbelief as she blindfolded the latter.

"Mm, you dream of me like this, baby?" teased Hermione, blackness clouding her vision. She could hear the jock snicker as she helped her to lay down comfortably on the mattress.

"Maybe." confessed (Y/N) with a sly smirk.

Oh.

Wow.

Hermione could've sworn that she just left a wet spot on the bed. She couldn't see anything, but she could sense the smirk that had too much ego for her own liking. She was about to say something to probably deflate the latter's ego, but her breath hitched the moment she thought of a reply, feeling lips latching onto her stomach.

The cheerleader was always sensitive, but eventually she had grown used to (Y/N)'s touch, but it was as if the blindfold had taken her back to square one. Her back arched at each small kiss, the muscles of her stomach tensing in response.

"Don't be a tease," murmured Hermione in complaint as she reached her hand down to tangle themselves in the soft hair, the kisses on her inner thighs far too soft for her liking. She grasped a handful of hair and pulled it, forcing the latter to inch closer.

"Baby!" whined Hermione in complaint as (Y/N) pulled away with a teasing laugh.

"Patience, princess." hummed (Y/N) calmly. The way her tone was so calm and relaxed while Hermione let out countless of cries and pleads, drove the cheerleader insane.

The senior was never one to listen, but she suddenly felt her stomach do cartwheels at the sound of a continues buzz. She began to seriously curse the blindfold that restricted her vision. Her heart was thumping like mad, already panting.

"Hold my hand?" offered (Y/N), noticing the latter's state. Hermione quickly nodded and reached down her free hand to grab hold of hers. "I'll start with the lowest setting, alright, baby?"

Hermione nodded fervently, showing no hesitation. (Y/N) inches the buzzing pink toy to the cheerleader's core while her eyes shot up to watch her reaction, her pupils blowing at the sight of a blindfolded Hermione panting like mad, her back arched slightly, a thin layer of sweat on her forehead.

"You're taking it so well, princess." affirmed (Y/N), the cheerleader could only respond with heavy and quick paced breaths, her nails scratching the jock's scalp.

"More, please?" requested Hermione eagerly, giving the junior's hand a tight squeeze as a plea. (Y/N) was more than happy to comply. Perhaps too happy.

She lets go of Hermione's hand and set the toy to it's maximum setting, holding it up pressed against Hermione's clit while she entered two digits with her free hand.

"(Y/N)!" gasped Hermione at the quick change of pace, her breath hitching as her mind went hazy. "If you— If you keep doing that I'll—!"

Hermione's free hand grasped the sheets, her knuckles going white from the tightness of her grip. (Y/N) felt the latter's walls clench around her fingers, seeing her clit already swollen. And with a few more pumps, Hermione let out a string of curse words as she came, her back arching before falling back heavily onto the mattress, breathless pants leaving her lips.

"How was it?" queried a satisfied (Y/N) with a grin, crawling up to remove the blindfold. She let out a laugh when Hermione didn't hesitate to pull her down for a kiss.

The senior always did this when she came, as though it was what comforted her and what helped her calm down from her high.

"Bad." replied Hermione sarcastically. "So bad. Do it again." she demanded, trying to fake it till she makes it.

(Y/N) was dense, but not that dense.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-