17: Thighs Thighs Thighs

brrr hornymione
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Hermione arrived to school with a woolly scarf, while (Y/N) wore her hair down. Despite wanting to show off their tattoos, they had to reason with themselves and hide it at least in school grounds. Hermione didn't want to get in trouble and possibly lose her authority in the Student Council, and the jock didn't want to get kicked off the football team.

But they only had to hide it from the professors, right?

Hermione let out a huff of exhaustion after finally finishing their cheer routine, she clapped and gave words of approvement to the other girls.

"Who wears their hair down during practice?" questioned an amused Jennie, looking down at the jock who was sitting on a bench, a thin layer of sweat on her forehead.

"It's quite chilly." answered (Y/N) in attempt to defend herself.

"You're sweating."

"I'm glowing." she insisted, her ego earning her a fond laugh from the cheerleader. She was about to ruffle her hair until she felt fingers already gliding into it, gathering her hair in a ponytail.

"Hi Jennie." greeted Hermione, her tone too sweet for the jock's liking. "Hi baby."

"Hey, great work today, right?" smiled Jennie, but her confusion was quite evident on her features. "I was just questioning (Y/N) here on how she could possibly train with her hair down in these weather conditions.." she explained with a nervous laugh.

"Ugh, I know. She's stupid." agreed Hermione. (Y/N) could only gulp as the latter gathered all her hair in a hand, while the other grabbed her chin and pushed it to the other direction, putting the tattoo in full display for the other cheerleader to see.

"Ahhh, are you guys a thing?" queried Jennie with a genuine smile. "Is that why you're always giving me death stares, Mione?" she joked.

"I don't give death stares!" insisted Hermione with a laugh.

"Totally." smirked Jennie with a sarcastic roll of her eyes.

"Don't worry, nothing's going to happen between (Y/N) and I. As long as she's satisfied with her relationship, right (Y/N)?" she said all too sweetly for Hermione's liking, her hand brushing against the jock's shoulder in an obvious flirtatious manner.

Before (Y/N) could even respond, she felt her hair being pulled, her words getting caught up in her throat. "You are satisfied, aren't you, baby?" laughed Hermione with a harsh yet subtle pull of the latter's hair, giving the jock an intoxicatingly sweet smile.

"Very." nodded (Y/N) quickly, almost wincing from the pain on her scalp.

...

Hermione made her way up the stairs of (Y/N)'s house and entered her bedroom after she just finished making herself a cup of coffee, only to find the jock fast asleep on her bed. She felt her lips curling to a smile at the sight of a relaxed (Y/N), her heart never failing to flutter.

She plopped herself next to the latter. That was until she heard the phone beside her buzz, a notification from Ginny on (Y/N)'s phone.

Curiousity always gets the best of Hermione.

She tried to reason with herself, Ginny was her best friend so it wasn't like she was invading any privacy.. plus she should be allowed to scroll through (Y/N)'s phone if she wasn't hiding anything, right? Well, she didn't care how unreasonable she sounded.

She pressed the notification, her eyes blowing slightly at the message. She read the conversation, then averted her eyes back to the fast asleep jock.

"Well, if that's what you like."

...

(Y/N) felt tingles all over her body. Was she dreaming? It felt too surreal, she didn't want to open her eyes and wake up to homework waiting for her. Maybe a peak wouldn't hurt.

She fluttered her eyes open only to find the cheerleader on her, her thighs on either side of (Y/N)'s waist, trapping the jock in her place as she peppered kisses all over the junior's bare stomach, the muscles tensing at the feeling of lips latching onto them.

"Good nap, baby?" smiled Hermione, seeing the jock basically gaping down at her. She pressed her lips on the bare skin while keeping her eyes innocently glued to the hooded ones.

"What are you doing, Hermione?" questioned (Y/N) quite eagerly, her eager tone must've been evident cause it was enough to make the cheerleader giggle. "Holy shit, are you not wearing?.." she asked as Hermione straightened herself on top of the jock's lap, and (Y/N) swore she could feel something wet and hot on her bare leg.

"You ask too many questions when I should be the one questioning you, you know." snickered Hermione, the way the jock was gaping at her boosted her confidence. "I saw your conversation with Ginny. She was scolding you for looking at my thighs earlier at practice, no?"

(Y/N) paused for a moment, trying to work the knobs in her brain. And before she could even answer, Hermione crawled forward and settled herself on top of the latter's face, her thighs on either side, squeezing her face but not to the point that it was suffocating.

"And here I was, thinking that I should take it slow and give you time." Hermione went on with a snort, trying to keep her dominant demeanor which was quickly disintegrating at the feeling of a hot breath fanning against her core.

"Make a mess out of me, baby."

And suddenly (Y/N) was wide awake. She brought her hands up to the cheerleader's waist, pulling her down. Hermione's hand flew to the headboard, gripping it for support while the other flew down to the junior's hair, grasping it harshly.

Hermione tried to suppress her moans to keep her dominant demeanor. But her body was still a whore for (Y/N)'s touch, her hips rolling to meet the jock's tongue. "Baby—" she gasped. "If you go that fast... I'll.. agh, what the fuck?" she almost screamed out of frustration when the latter pulled away.

"Don't come until I tell you to." demanded (Y/N).

Before Hermione could even express her frustration and counter the demand, her breath hitched as (Y/N) resumed. "Baby.. baby, I can't." whined Hermione in complaint, her hips giving up on her, her thighs tightening around (Y/N)'s head. She looked down at the jock with glossed over eyes, begging for permission.

Hermione's pants rang in the room, her vision clouded with tears that were threatening to fall. She felt like she was a second away from bursting. (Y/N) brought one hand up to the headboard, grabbing hold of the cheerleader's hand. Hermione gripped her hand tightly, her other hand almost scratching (Y/N)'s scalp.

"Good job, princess."

After what felt like an hour of torture ( it wasn't even three minutes but okay Hermione ), she let herself release, coming harder than she ever had before, her thighs convulsing around (Y/N)'s head.

Hermione was still panting, her chest heaving up and down, putting way too much effort into trying to breath while (Y/N) pressed soft kisses in her inner thighs.

After finally calming down, Hermione crawled back, still on top of the latter.

"Kiss?" she requested eagerly with a pout.

(Y/N) laughed, and Hermione didn't wait for an approval.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

if u guys think that im spoiling u then j know its bcuz of my plan for the angst