Meet Yuuna

Story:

Yuuna was born in Vaniville Town in the Kalos region, living together with her parents and big sister. At 10 years old, she decided, despite the worries of her mother, to travel through Kalos with some other trainers. Yuuna trains a lot and manages to win the Kalos league.

After her journey in Kalos, she heard about the island trails in Alola and decided to travel there. She met Hau and managed to clear all trails. She even became the first Champion of the Alola region and decided to move to Alola temporarily.

After a while, she heard about the Dynamax phenomenon and travelled to Galar. She met Hop, another friend of hers, and travelled through Galar together with him, defeating all Gym leaders. As well as Hops brother and Champion of Galar, Leon.

One day, she got a letter from Paldea, telling her that she got a scholarship for Uva Academy. Once in Paldea, she goes on her Treasure hunt, defeating all Gym leaders, Team Star, and helps a friend with his sick Pokémon. She earned her Titel as Champion at the school and went to area zero with her friends. Yuuna decided to stay in Paldea, continuing her studies, until she got chosen to go on a school trip to a foreign land, Kitakami.

Personality:

Yuuna is a friendly and energetic girl, ambitious to become stronger while taking care of her Pokémon. She also wants to see the world and tries to travel to many different regions, meeting many different Pokémon and trainers.
She also knows how to speak her mind, trying to be honest with others. That's why it's hard for her to hide things in front of others, especially her friends.