Ogerpon, I choose you!

They arrived at the Dreaded Den, and they were ready to say goodbye to Ogerpon. But she had other plans.

She ran towards Yuuna, smiling at her and jumping happily around her. Carmine understood. "It seems like Ogerpon wants to go with you!" Yuuna's eyes widened, and she looked down at Ogerpon. "Is that true?" Ogerpon smiled and jumped.

"I don't accept this!!"

Yuuna looked at Kieran. He was clenching his fist and was glaring at her. "I want that she goes with me!!" He hissed. Carmine sighed. "You need to understand Ogerpon's feelings! She decides who she wants to go with!"
"I don't care!!" Kieran shouted, and he glared at her, his eyes gloomy. "Yuuna!! Let's battle!! Whoever wins gets the chance to catch Ogerpon!!"

Yuuna was perplexed. What happened to that sweet and shy boy she met a few days ago? Was she the reason why he changed? Because she lied to him?

Yuuna didn't know what to do. She didn't want to fight against him. She just wanted that everything was going back to how it was. Yuuna looked down in silence.

Kieran hissed, glaring at her. "Battle me, Yuuna!!" She clenched her fists and looked up at him, a few tears rolling down her cheek. "I can't! I... I don't want to fight! Can we not... just talk about it?"
"That's the dumbest excuse I have ever heard!" Kieran shouted, his eyes pircing through Yuuna.
She got scared. She knew if she didn't accept, he would do something bad.

Yuuna wiped away her tears, looking at him. "Fine! If you want a battle, so be it!" Kieran smirked. "Good!! I'm going to show you how strong I am!!" Yuuna swallowed hard, and both got into position.

Kieran clenched his fist and called his first Pokémon, Yanmega. Yuuna got scared a little but got her first one out, too, Raichu.

"I know you're probably a better trainer for Ogerpon, but I... I..."

Yuuna directly noticed how fast Yanmega was. It avoided most of Raichu's attacks, even tho she had the advantage. Yuuna tried everything, but in the end, Raichu fainted.

"See?! Can you see it, Yuuna?! I'm stronger than you?!" Kieran glared at her.

Yuuna was perplexed. What was happening right now? She called Raichu back and chose her next Pokémon, Quaquaval. Yanmega was fast, but her Quaquaval was also fast.

"Air Slash!"
"Air Slash!"

Quaquaval was faster and avoided the attack, but Yanmega got hit. "Quick! Low Sweep!" The attack hit again, and Yanmega fainted. Kieran clenched the Pokéball as he called Yanmega back. Without saying anything, he chose his next Pokémon, Gliscor.

"Rock Tomb!"
Quaquaval just barely avoided the attack. "Quick! Liquidation!" Quaquaval danced, and the attack hit Gliscor hard.
"Earthquake!" This time, Quaquaval was too slow and got hit.

Yuuna was sweating. This fight was different from the ones she had before against Kieran. How did he get so much stronger in that short amount of time? Yuuna knew that she needed to risk something! She was ready to give her everything!

"Quaquaval, Aqua Step!"
"Not on my watch! Dual Wingbeat!"
Both Pokémon were fast, and both attacks hit. The result was that both Quaquaval and Gliscor fainted.

Both were down two Pokémon. They were on the same level now, but Yuuna knew that Kieran had more in store.
They called their next Pokémon, Poliwrath, and Arboliva.

Yuuna had the advantage, but she didn't trust that.
"Poliwrath, Ice Punch!"
Yuuna's eyes widened. She knew it. "Dodge it!" But Arboliva was too slow and got hit hard. Yuuna clenched her fist. Arboliva quickly recovered. She danced around and Poliwrath to confused it and then used Mega Drain, which hit hard as well.
Both Pokémon were hurt, and the next attack decided. Who's going to be faster?