Mask Retrieval Squad

Yuuna and Carmine ran down the mountain, approaching Kitakami Hall. As they arrived, they spotted the caretaker and some townspeople speaking loudly. The caretaker noticed them. "Yuuna! Carmine! The Loyal Three were here!" He told them with excitement.

"They were so cool!"
"Seeing them up close was amazing!"
"We even gave them the masks!"

"WHAT!" Carmine shouted. Yuuna put a hand on her shoulder. "Keep calm!" Carmine nodded. "You know what that means, right?" Yuuna looked serious at her. "They probably went up the mountain, and Ogerpon doesn't have a mask to defend herself!"
"You're right!" Carmine nodded. "You go ahead while I get Kiki!"

Yuuna was a little shocked that she wanted to get Kieran, but she nodded. "Okay! I'll meet you two by the Dreaded Den!" She ran off, making her way up the mountain. Yuuna was running as fast as possible, hoping that Ogerpon was alright.

----------

Yuuna arrived at the Dreaded Den and spotted the Loyal Three, threatening Ogerpon. "Hey, you!!" She shouted. They turned around and spotted Yuuna. They looked at each other, and Munkidori approached her, ready to fight. Yuuna glared at it and got Mimikyu out.

"Rough Play!"
Mimikyu jumped at it, and the attack hit. Munkidori and the other two were shocked. The three looked at each other and decided to team up.
"Three versus one? Not quite fair!" Yuuna said and was ready to fight as suddenly some familiar voices were heard.

"Knock it off, you three!!"
Yuuna looked back and noticed Carmine and Kieran appearing.
"You're gonna regret coming back to life!!" Carmine shouted and was ready to battle. But the Loyal Three had a different plan. They looked at each other and ran off. Yuuna sighed in relief. "Cowards!" Carmine shouted, but then she sighed and turned towards Kieran. "Kiki, is there something you want to say to Yuuna?" Kieran looked first at Carmine, then at Yuuna. He nodded. Kieran looked down. "I'm sorry for the way I acted."

Yuuna was perplexed. She looked at him, but she had a weird feeling. Why was he not looking at her? Why is he avoiding eye contact? Does he not mean the apology?

Yuuna tried to smile, nodding. "It's okay! I'm sorry too for lying to you! I hope that everything will be okay now!" Kieran glazed at her, nodding a little.

Then they approached Ogerpon, who was still sitting on the ground. "Wowzers!! The real ogre!" Kieran was amazed. Yuuna smiled at him. "Ogerpon, are you alright?" Ogerpon got on her feet and nodded slowly, still a little bit scared. "Kiki, do you want to give her the mask back?" Carmine asked, and Kieran nodded. Yuuna gave him the mask, and he approached Ogerpon. "H-here... Ogr... Ogerpon..." He reached the mask out towards Ogerpon, but she backed away and got scared of him. Kieran looked sad and gave the mask back to Yuuna. She then tried it, and Ogerpon accepted the mask. Even jumping around happily.

"We need to get the masks back!!" Carmine hissed. Yuuna nodded. "They belong to Ogerpon after all, and the Loyal Three stole them from her!" "Let's go, Mask Retrieval Squad!" Carmine said. Yuuna giggled while Kieran smiled a little. "But... where did the Loyal Three go?" Kieran asked. "Hmm... let's ask around town. Maybe they have seen them." Yuuna answered. They nodded and walked down the mountain towards Mossui Town.

-------------

They arrived at Mossui Town and wanted to go in, but Ogerpon suddenly got scared. Carmine looked at her and said. "Just stay here! We will get the information!" Ogerpon looked at her confused. "I guess she didn't understand that." Kieran said. Carmine glared at him. Yuuna sighed and approached Ogerpon. "Stay her, okay? We handle this!" Ogerpon looked at her and jumped happily. Kieran giggled. "I guess she understood that!" Yuuna giggled as well, while Carmine just glared at them.

Then they entered the town and asked around. After a while, they met up again, Ogerpon jumping happily to see them. They gathered their information and marked down the location of the Loyal Three on Yuuna's map.

"Then let's do it! The Mask Retrieval Squad is going in action!" Carmine said. Yuuna nodded, but Kieran hesitated. "I'm not coming with you!" They looked at him. "Why?" Yuuna asked him carefully. "I got... better things to do!" Kieran answered. "I see... I hope you're doing okay!" Yuuna said and left with Carmine.

While they left to defeat the Loyal Three, and to get Ogerpon's maks back, Kieran went into town to do his own little thing.

After Yuuna and Carmine defeated Fezandipiti, they acquired the last mask. "Now we got all of them!" Yuuna smiled, and Ogeroon jumped happily again. Then, Kieran appeared. "Kiki?! What are you doing here!?" Carmine asked. Kieran looked at them with a serious but soft look. "Come to Mossui Town and bring the ogre with you!" Yuuna looked at him a little confused, but she somehow knew that she could trust him. She nodded, and they walked towards Mossoi Town.

--------------

As they arrived, Kieran directly wanted to enter, but Ogerpon got scared again. Yuuna looked worried between her and him. "Kieran, what have you planned?" Yuuna asked him. He turned around, looking serious between her and Ogerpon. "Please, trust me! Just... this once!" Kieran answered. Yuuna looked at him and noticed that he was desperate. He really wanted her to trust him. Yuuna smiled at him and got down to look at Ogerpon. "You can trust Kieran!" She smiled at Opgerpon, and she smiled back. Carmine smiled, too. "Then show us what you have in mind!"
Kieran nodded, and they all entered Mossui Town.

In front of the community center, they noticed the caretaker, their grandpa, and some townspeople chatting loudly. The caretaker spotted them and said. "Look, the Ogre!!" Yuuna got worried as the townspeople looked at Ogerpon, who was hiding behind the three trainers.
Then Yuuna's and Carmine's eyes widened as they heard the townspeople apologising to Ogerpon.

"We're sorry!"
"Please forgive us!"
"You're so cool!"

"What is happening?" Yuuna asked. Grandpa explained. "Kieran went around town and told everybody the truth. I got worried and wanted to stop him, but there was no need for that!" Yuuna looked surprised at Kieran, who was looking away shyly. "You did that? For Ogerpon?" She asked. He nodded. "I wanted that she is able to come visit without getting scared! I just wanted to help her!" Yuuna moved without thinking and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him tightly. Kieran blushed while Carmine looked at them amused. Ogerpon was jumping around happily, smiling at the scene.

After a while, Yuuna broke the embrace and smiled at Kieran. He smiled back, still blushing. Then, the three decided to escort Ogerpon home to the Dreaded Den.