Prologue

It was after school, and Yuuna was on her way to the cafeteria to get something to eat.
After she arrived there she ordered some food and sat down on a table, placing two little plates next to her.

"Mimi!" "Syl!"

A Mimikyu and a Sylveon jumped up and sat next to Yuuna, happily eating the food. Yuuna giggled and also started to eat.

"YUUNA!", somebody suddenly called her name. She looked up and noticed Nemona running towards her. "Yuuna, did you hear it?!", Nemone started. "Heard what?", Yuuna asked.
"Mr. Jacq is choosing some students to go on a school trip! And I heard that you're one of them!", Nemona said excited.
"Me? On a school trip?", Yuuna asked, patting Sylveon, who smiled at her.
"Yes ! You!", Nemona yelled, "After all, you're the strongest trainer at Uva Academy!! Isn't that great!" "I guess so!", Yuuna giggled and finished her plate.

Suddenly, Yuuna's phone rang. She took the call. "Hello Yuuna, here is Mr. Jacq! Just wanted to let you know that you got chosen to go on a school trip with three other students! Please come to the entrance hall to meet up with me and a teacher from another school!" Yuuna nodded and said:"I will be there!" She hung up.

"See?!", Nemona said, looking at her. "Yeah, I guess you were right", Yuuna giggled and put her plate away, "Then, I probably shouldn't kept them waiting. See you around Nemona!" Nemona nodded and waved at Yuuna, leaving the cafeteria together with Sylveon and Mimikyu.

---------------

Yuuna arrived at the entrance hall and noticed a tall woman with blond spiky hair. She wore red pants and a purple blazer over a black shirt. She noticed Yuuna and waved at her as she came closer.

"You're must be the champion at Uva Academy, right?", she said and Yuuna nodded, "Great! Mr. Jacq already told me about you!" Yuuna looked at her:" He did?"

"Yes, I did!", said Mr. Jacq, approaching Yuuna and the woman, "I see, you already met Miss Briar. She's a teacher at Blueberry Academy and will join you on the trip."
"Nice to meet you, Miss Briar!", said Yuuna, smiling at her.
She smiled back:"Like Mr. Jacq said, I'm Miss Briar, teacher at Blueberry Academy and descendant of Heath, who wrote the famous violet book! I'm going to accompany you while I wait to get permission to enter Area Zero."

"You want to enter Area Zero?", Yuuna asked. "Yes!" Miss Briar took out a book, "Heath wrote about a disk Pokémon he found there, and I want to find it. But since it takes a while, I will do some research in Kitakami, our destination for the trip!"

Yuuna looks excited. "Kitakami? I never heard about that place!"
"Oh, then you're going to be in for a treat!", Miss Briar said, "Kitakami is small a region but with an interesting legend and... the Terastal phenomenon is also present there! Which I'm going to research, hoping that I can find some hints about the disk pokémon!"

Yuuna nodded. "That sounds amazing! I would love to go!" Mr. Jacq smiled. "I'm happy to hear that! You're going to leave tomorrow morning with three other students. So you still have time to pack a few things." Miss Briar nodded. "We meet here again and then leave together!"

Yuuna nodded and said goodbye, going to her room to get her things ready for tomorrow.

A new adventure begins!