Chapter 5

LISA

"Holy shit," Lisa exclaimed seeing the bath tub, she thinks she could do laps in it if she wanted. She doesn't think she's ever been in one that big before. Sinking lower, Lisa let the warm water cover her completely. If she could have gotten Jennie to take her up on the offer of her services she could totally do the whole Pretty Woman scene right then.

Lisa can't believe Jennie turned her down. People have offered to pay the Thai for sex before. People see her coming and going into a shitty motel and they assume things. Why was she so disappointed that the CEO turned her down? Would she have really done it?

Looking down at herself she knows she's on the thinner side. She's tall, and lean. The bone on her hips is more apparent than she'd like, she usually says that it is just her built, but she knew scarcity of healthier food choices plays a huge factor. Maybe she's just not Jennie's type. The Korean's world is order and perfection, Lisa's chaos and anarchy.

She should be happy. She landed a higher-paying job, she gets to look at Ms. Kitty's ass a lot more, and she has a solid place to stay for a while. But for some reason Lisa only feels annoyed with herself.

Marie. Even thinking the name makes Lisa roll her eyes. The woman is so freaking annoying and... perfect. She fits in with Jennie's order and perfection. Why does she care so much? Oh yeah, because she's going out with her Ms. Kitty. Hers? Fuck me. Yeah, like I ever had a chance with her. Lisa sniggers. The CEO thinks she's strange, which isn't far off the mark. Lisa clearly would never fit into Jennie's world.

Leaning back, she quickly rinses out her hair, and washes her body. Grabbing a couple of big fluffy white towels, she wraps one around her body and use another to dry her hair, dropping it on the floor when she's done.

The bathroom is completely white, and bigger than her entire rent-by-the-week motel room. There's not one dash of color anywhere in there. Except for her. The water has remnants of purple and pink from some of her cheap hair dye washing out, as does the towel she dropped on the floor. Even the tile is spotted with droplets of hair dye, making it look like a unicorn pissed on the floor. For some reason it makes Lisa smile. Maybe because she knows that this will probably annoy Jennie as much as she's annoyed by the CEO's date with Marie.

Who knows, maybe it's not a date.

Who was she kidding? Between what Marie was wearing, and Jennie putting on a gorgeous evening gown, they were obviously going somewhere nice. Probably some place so nice Lisa couldn't even get a job waiting tables there.

Grabbing the t-shirt Jennie gave her off the sink counter, Lisa slips it on. The shirt was nice and comfy but drops only to her upper thigh, reminding Lisa how it must be a couple inch longer on Jennie.

She bets the shirt would probably be snug on miss Kitty cat at the chest area, Jennie has a nice rack, not that she's being a perv or something. It was just... there to admire. Fine, it has been source of her nightly fantasies for a while now, she's a boob person, okay? And Jennie's are fucking mouthwatering. That thought reminds Lisa that she hasn't eaten all day.

Making her way towards the kitchen, she can't help but notice how bland everything is. The penthouse is beautiful with windows that let in the light from the city, but everything seems so emotionless.

Lisa walks over to a window and places her forehead against the cold glass as she looks out. The place is on the top floor and it's hard to make anything out, being up so high. Lisa feels her fingers twitch, and she would give anything to have a camera right now. It's been too long. Only if she didn't need to sell her most precious camera. The only thing her parents left her with any value.