Final Chapter

JENNIE

Three years later...

Jennie closes the front door and feels a wicked smile spread across her face. It was oddly quiet, their five cats and three dogs were picked up by the sitter, and now her girlfriend and her have the house to themselves.

Lisa and her moved to the suburbs just over a year ago. The penthouse was wonderful, but they decided they wanted to start a new life out of the city after Lisa finished her studies. Jennie bought them a house with a backyard big enough for the whole litter of cats and dogs that Lisa absolutely adores, to play in.

Jennie wants Lisa to have everything she ever wanted, and if she wanted more cats, she would give them to her. The CEO didn't care if they had to adopt a whole ass animal shelter, but Lisa said she was happy with their life now just as it was.

Every day she looks at Lisa and she's overwhelmed with how lucky she is. While Jennie still has a small fear in the back of her mind over her level of obsession with Lisa, she reminds herself that she would never ever hurt her source of sunshine. There is a dark place inside her head, and sometimes Jennie wants to go there, but then she also remembers how fragile life is and how she almost lost Lisa once, and all the CEO want to do is love the taller woman, and protect her from all harm and evil from the world.

"Oh, Li...sa," Jennie sing-songs as she deadbolt the door and set the alarm. She went to the store earlier today so they are stocked with provisions for a week-long hideout. The CEO doesn't plan on taking one step out of the house, or allowing anyone in, for the next seven days. She doesn't plan on wearing much clothes either, so she's already touching the buttons on her white crisp shirt, planning on getting undressed that instant.

She hears something to her right and look over, but see nothing. The intercom system lights up and finally hears her punk princess's low chuckle sound through the house.

"Paging Ms. Kitty," Lisa says in some awful made-up accent.

Jennie rolls her eyes at the name. Lisa doesn't call her that nickname much anymore, but when she does it's usually to annoy the older woman and make her do the chase. It works.

She goes over to the intercom and hold down the button. "Is there a mischievous punk loose in the house?"

"Oh yes, I believe she's being extra naughty and making a mess everywhere. You should probably find her and teach her a lesson."

"If she keeps calling me Kitty, she'll get that lesson. Probably some much needed spanking."

"Oh no, Kitty! In that case, Kitty, I'll be sure to tell her not to say 'Kitty'. I'm sure she didn't mean to, Kitty. That's so rude, right?"

"Lalisa," Jennie says, threat on her voice.

"Good luck finding me," Lisa giggles and clicks off the intercom.

The younger woman thinks she's clever, but Jennie knows exactly where she is. She unbuttons her shirt as she walks up the stairs, dropping it as she go. When she gets to the top, she quickly removes her work pants and shoes, so she's just in her pair of black underwear.

The brunette walks to their bedroom and hums a little tune as she goes directly to their master closet. She can hear Lisa's ragged breathing perhaps by trying not to laugh before she opens the door and Jennie can't help but laugh too. The taller woman's caught but she's too bubbly to care.

"Come out with your hands up and your pants down if you want to live," she says.

A second later Lisa pulls open the door and tries to run past her, completely naked. She squeals with delight as Jennie catches on her, hug her by the waist and let the two of them fall onto the bed. Lisa lets out a shout when Jennie tickles her side and finally climbs over her.