Chapter 9

LISA

Lisa's fingers are coated in Jennie's wetness. Looking down at them, she rubs the warmth between her fingers. Slowly she brings them to her mouth, and out of curiosity she takes a taste of her. The saltiness hits her tongue, and it makes pleasure shoot through her body. She wonders what it would be like to taste it directly from Jennie. Would she let me? She is not sure what came over her in that moment. Every time the CEO showed emotion, she reveled in it.

Lisa got off on it.

Whenever Jennie came into the coffee shop, she was almost robotic in nature. Lisa has noticed the CEO doesn't seem to let people get too close to her, but tonight she never let go of Lisa's hand even in the car. Then Jennie let Lisa kiss her, touch her. Whenever Jennie touches Lisa, it's over before it even begins. She wants to pleasure Jennie more.

Lisa has always been a forward person, but she has never touched a woman that intimately before, nor she ever wanted to. Maybe she was just thankful that Jennie saved her from Dan. No, that can't be it. Lily has saved her before, and she has never once had any feelings for her beyond sisterly affection.

She just felt so safe with Jennie, tonight. Lisa prided herself at being someone who takes care of herself, all the fucking time. But when she saw Jennie at the Vibes, and saw the look on the CEO's face, she felt something shifted. It's as if Lisa knew the Korean woman wouldn't let anything happen to her. She may not be out of Dan's hands yet, but she has shelter with Jennie for now—an obviously powerful woman she is not sure how to handle. But, Jennie's different. Something about her draws Lisa in. The cat-eyed woman brings out feelings Lisa has never had before.

She has always thought girls were cute before, but she has never wanted more than occasional flirting. Jennie makes her crave more. The only other time Lisa wanted more was when she wanted a family. When she tried to fit in but failed. But sometimes Jennie looks at her and she sees hunger. Could the CEO want her as she is or would Jennie want to change her? Would Lisa have to change who she is to fit in with Jennie?

When Jennie found her and got her out of that club, she was terrified. Lisa is not sure yet how Jennie found her there, but thank God she did. Lisa went looking for her sister, Lily. Pissed at Jennie for never showing up for the dinner she made her, and even more pissed that she cared.

When she got in the club, she couldn't find Lily, and it wasn't long before Dan was on to her. Normally he just makes snide remarks, but tonight he held nothing back. The jerk was making demands that made her skin crawl. Saying Lily owed him a lot of money but he was willing to let Lisa work it off for her. That Lisa didn't have to worry, he'd be the only one who would get to use Lisa. Like that was a fucking bonus or something. Asshole.

Thinking about it again makes Lisa want to vomit. But if Dan doesn't get what he wants, he made it very clear what would happen to Lily.

Lisa went to the master bathroom and washes the remnants of Jennie's nectar off her hand. She can't believe how fast the other woman came. She may not be an expert but she is also not naïve about sex. A few of the girls she is friends with at the shelter sell themselves for money. Hell, Lisa once thought about stripping before, she just always thought she might be a little too hard-headed and snarky to get a job doing it. She will probably end up slapping some bastards who will try and cup a feel while she's dancing.

Lisa looks in the mirror and notice her eyes are bloodshot and swollen from crying. She can't believe she cried just seeing Jennie there. Lisa was just so relieved earlier. But her brain feels fried from everything bouncing around in it. What is she going to do about Daniel? Where the hell is Lily? She feels almost defeated.

Stripping off her clothes, down to just her underwear, she washes her face and makes her way back into the bedroom.

Lisa took over Jennie's room to get a rise out of her, but she would be lying to herself if she said that was the only reason. She wants to be in that bed with the pretty brunette. Lisa has wanted Jennie from the moment she walked into the coffee shop and looked at her like Jennie wanted her. The beautiful, impeccable woman in the fancy pantsuit wanting the punk-rock girl who looked like she belonged on the other side of town, which Lisa did.