Chapter 11

JENNIE

Jennie watches as Lalisa leaves her office. She is agitated that the Thai came in wearing such a thought provocative outfit. Lisa looked so sexy, and all Jennie wanted to do was devour her. Her rebel princess, with her short perfect hair with its wild pink and blonde under highlights. 

She knows Lisa's different, but that's the reason she has fallen for the other woman. She isn't like anything Jennie has ever seen. Lisa's exposed clavicle alone makes Jennie's head spin, the lengthy, toned legs in those army green boots has featured in her sexual dreams since they've met. Only Lisa can pull off that punk look in absolute tempting manner. Jennie can't get enough of looking at her, but she can't allow others to see, especially men. She doesn't want thoughts of her Lalisa in anyone's mind but hers.

Lisa's her light and hope, and she won't have these men's dirty eyes roaming all over the Thai's perfect body. You are such a hypocrite, she mentally chastised herself because her thoughts about Lisa are filthier than anyone else's. She quickly pushes those notions from her head, feeling her anger grow. She needs to breathe and get her agitation under control.

Her mischievous Thai flew in and blew her order out the window. She smiles a little because she realizes it never bothered her. Jennie should be in a state of panic at the interruption, but all she can do is wish Lisa would come back through those doors and say something sassy to get her all worked up

"Where were we?" she says, and the meeting continues after a few smirks from her colleagues. Her concentration drifts, which is completely unlike her. The CEO is normally more than attentive but today, like most days recently, her mind is on the taller woman. Jennie leans back in her chair as one of the project managers goes over the next quarter's goals, and she thinks about the other night...

// M Warning//

Jennie finish getting ready for bed and walks out of the bathroom. Lalisa is under the covers and from what she can see, the woman doesn't have a shirt on. The Thai's sitting up so the sheet is just under her hard nipples. Her already aching pussy gets impossibly soaked, because she knows what Lisa wants. The taller woman looks at her expectantly, but she can't be the one to initiate it. Jennie can't let go of her... control. She doesn't know what she'll do if the CEO truly allows herself to have Lisa, she doesn't want to just have sex with her, she wants to fuck Lisa yes but there's more to it. She wants to own the other woman, and those thoughts terrifies her. Because her logical mind knows you can't own a person, it was archaic, an unhealthy possessiveness and she's afraid she's gonna end up hurting Lisa.

So, instead, Jennie walks over to her side of the bed and get under the covers with the Thai. This has been their routine for the past few nights. The naughty woman teasing her, and then 'attacking' when she doesn't respond. Lisa seems to like when Jennie tells her what to do, so maybe tonight she can do that.

Lalisa leans over and traces her hands across Jennie's exposed shoulders to the slope of her breasts. The front of white tank top stretches, as she tries to control her breathing. Just Lisa's simple touch is enough to undo her.

"Lisa. Scoot down to the end of the bed and spread your legs for me."

Jennie sees a blush blossom on the Thai's cheeks, but the other woman bounces around excitedly in anticipation. Lisa goes to move down and then looks back at Jennie over her shoulder.

"Panties on or off?" Lisa smirks, batting those long eyelashes at her.

"Off," she commands, already feeling her own body temperature rises with anticipation.

She has never seen Lisa's naked pussy. It's always covered by her panties whenever they fool around. The CEO's hoping she doesn't just attack and dive in it when Lisa shows it to her.