1. Vijay

"Put that fucking gun down

"Put that fucking gun down." I shouted.

"How dare you kiss my little sister! " He said in anger while pointing the gun towards me.

"Bhaiyaa, leave him. It's my fault too. You can't just punish him." Reena said crying and trying to stop her brother.

"Aarnav stop this, calm down." Aadhya tried to calm him down but nothing worked.

When nothing worked Reena came and stood in front of me.

"Shoot me first, if you want to kill Vijay." Reena said and Aarnav lowered his gun.

I could see the sadness on his face clearly.

"You are ready to sacrifice yourself for this guy?" He asked in disbelief.

Reena did not answer but lowered her gaze as a yes in guilt.

"He fucks around every girl, his family is our business rival and you wanted to love him?"

"Even if I loved someone else you could have killed him too then don't say that you won't accept him because of this reason and secondly I didn't plan to fall in love with him it was destiny and we fell in love. It's not like I tried not to, I did a lot but still I fell in love." Reena explained.

"Vijay go to your room and I don't want you to be anywhere near Reena. Will handle this after the wedding." Aadhya said and took Aarnav outside who was in complete shock to see his sister standing in front of him and arguing for another guy, he was heart broken to see Reena loving someone else more than him.

Even though he was my business rival and we never had a smooth friendship even after our friend's hung out for many times, I felt bad for him. I wasn't happy to steal a sister from her brother but I did not do it as a plan or something it was fate and it can't be changed.

Let's take a look to where it all started:

We have been sitting in the club with a birthday cake waiting for the birthday girl who just disappeared thirty minutes ago and we realized it later.

I was too drunk to recognize people but still knew that Aadhya wasn't here. She has always been like a sister and best friend to me. Also she was reason behind a lot of my breakups because she didn't support me in my 'playing around' nature but still I didn't listen to her and she did not get tired of correcting me again and again.

She always used to say: 'Aisa hi chalta raha toh tujhse koi shaadi nhi karegi." (If this keeps happening no one will marry you)
And I used to reply: 'Shaadi karni kisko hai! ' (Who even wants to get married)

Marriage was a destruction for me.

After half hour she finally decided to show up but she wasn't alone. A girl with green eyes, black hair, her lips looked like a masterpiece painting, her collar bones seemed like heaven, her nose was red and she looked like a beautiful mess. I wasn't drunk after seeing her. I felt like I was awaken from a long lasting dream and it still felt like a dream. SHE FELT LIKE A DREAM. I had wondered if there was any girl prettier than her.

Aadhya introduced her as a new friend she just made and Reena seemed quite friendly. She vibed with the whole group like she was already there. We did not feel she wasn't a part of the group even for a moment.

When she dances, the whole world stops and her hairs talk. She danced like it was her last day. She removed her heels, drank like half bottle of vodka, climbed the contour and started swinging on the music. Everyone kept cheering for her.

Some guys tried hitting on her but when they knew she was REENA OBEROI, they backed off. But I didn't care so I went up to her and initiated a conversation.

"Hey... I am Vijay."

"Reena." She stopped drinking her mocktail in mid way and shaked hands.

"I am Aadhya's best friend and more like a brother too." I introduced myself.

"Ohh... Seems like you are really close to her."

"Yess a lot.. My dad loves her and my Mom too because she always wanted a daughter but she got a son. She used to dress me up like a girl in childhood which I feel embarrassed about now that i have grown up. But in college I met Aadhya and all my friends, my friends met my family on my birthday. That's when my Mom met her and instantly felt like she wanted a daughter like her. I wonder why then I asked her one day to which she said that because Aadhya is self made, bold, intelligent, fit and fine and she respects traditions and family. To be honest I sometimes feel little jealous because they love her more than me." I finished talking and looked at her. She kept staring at me with weird expressions.

"Sorry, I think I spoke too much. " I said out of embarrassment.

Oh god, Vijay what the hell are you doing?
Aise toh teri story start hone se pehle hi flop ho jayegi. (Your story will be a flop before it starts)

"It's cute... I like guys who talk so much." She said laughing.

"Should I take it as a compliment or sarcasm?" I asked.

"It was a compliment dumbo. My brother is very angry types and do not talk too much and I always tell him to talk a lot, that's makes you and the other person feel alive. God has given you a mouth to speak but he just uses it for business meetings. It's good to see that guys who talk much and are so alive in their life." She said and I blushed while fixing my hair.

"What do you do?" I asked.

"I am a law student." She replied.

Damn!! She was going to be future lawyer. I was impressed not gonna lie. Fucker look at you and look at her. She is beautiful more than you and brain wise too. She was perfect match to be friends with Aadhya.

"What about you?" She asked and I returned from my thoughts.

"Ahh.... " I was trying hard to find something. What should I say? A business man... No she would know that I am not I can't fool her in this. Doctor? What the hell is wrong with you.. What if she comes to you for checkup in future. Photographer... Yes photographer.

"I am a photographer....Wild life photographer. "
I replied at last.

"That's sad. I thought I got a photographer friend now."

"It's not like I can't click good pictures for humans. "

"So should I count you as a photographer friend?" She asked giggling.

Hayee!! Look how cutely she is asking. If she asks me to be a dog in her cute voice, I would get on my four and fucking bark.

"Of course yes.. My pleasure." I replied with butterflies flying all over my body.

The party went on for another one hour and everyone started to leave in their cars. I was thinking to drop her but she already had her driver.

Dear driver burn in hell!