2. What's school?!

Authors note:

I might've said that I wouldn't start writing the second chapter until a few days later or the next day but I got too excited. So, here's the next chapter, where Astrid enters school at the age of fourteen.
!!

_____________________________________________________________________

Eleven years later...

My mother announced to me today that I would start going to a place called 'school.'  I heard it's a jail for children.

Wait... isn't my mother basically disowning me by passing me to these 'school' people??!

I wasn't the best child for her, so I sort of understand? I mean, I'm such an angel that it would be a delight for a mother to have such an amazing angel (me), as their daughter.

Flashback~

I did once steal her expensive purse and colored on it with my markers when I was six years old. We didn't have any paper in the house.

Somehow, we were able to afford expensive purses but we couldn't even get any paper? Mother, those purses were the size of my hand. They were basically useless if you couldn't fit anything inside those tiny things.

Anyway, my mother announced that I would be going to school the next morning and that I had to sleep tonight.

I got into my large, pink bed with silk covers and a large canopy above. I was not a spoiled child. Maybe a little? I didn't beg for things though at least.

I got in my covers after brushing my teeth clean. I grabbed my soft, wolf plush off my shelf and kept it close towards me. It had a cotton candy scent that sent me into sweet, delicious heaven.

I shut my blinds so the paparazzi could finally leave me alone. They were seriously annoying and some of them were probably mental and needed to go and get themselves registered as mental patients. I wondered how my mom dealt with this everyday. Though, it looked like she mostly enjoyed it rather than saying it was terrible and annoying.

I must've been completely exhausted cause as soon as I closed my eyes, I was out like the wind.

The next morning~

I woke up at five in the morning by an extremely loud and disturbing noise, my maid, Krimsly, screaming into my ear to get up for school or else I'll be late. Excuse me...? School starts at seven.

I have two hours!

I finally woke up after she screamed her favorite 60's song in my ear. That gave me shivers. I wondered how my mom would react if anyone ever sang that old song in front of her. I think it would burst her ear drums and her precious eardrums would officially break, which in my opinion, isn't fully a bad thing.

I was half-asleep while I was walking to go brush my teeth and I bumped straight into a wall. Ouch.

I tried hitting the wall to get revenge on it but, you can probably guess how that ended up. I got hurt again.

"Ugh, spoiled children. They never know anything and they're incredibly dumb and need their maids to do everything" Krimsley facepalmed.

She opened the door for me and I finally went in. Thank you Krimsley. For opening the door, not for the insult.

Ten mins later~

I finally brushed my teeth and changed into my uniform. My uniform wasn't anything special. It was just a navy blue skirt with a white, buttoned shirt, a navy blazer and some black shoes I saw people tap-dance with.

I grabbed my pink bag off of my tall shelf. I packed all my books, notebooks, a bottle of water, my pencil case and lastly, my wolf plush.

I might've been too early to school but they wouldn't mind....right?

My driver drove me to school. We soon reached and the humongous building I saw....was my school?!
It was so big that it could've fit a billion gorillas in it. Okay, maybe not. But still. It is big.

I went inside the entrance and saw many students running around the school. It was chaos. At least I wasn't early?

_________________________________________________________________

Hey amazing people! Hope you liked that chapter! I'm going to update the third chapter soon (maybe in a few hours) Anyway, bye!

-713 words-