10.Our Oujidere sensei

(Definition of Oujidere: he wants the person he loves to treat him like royalty. He'll also be kind from time to time.)

Leo's POV:

Should I tell them..?

No. It's too early for them to know. I guess.

Maybe they should know though. What if I'm wrong?

What if they're completely different Mr Maynards?

"Oh and this is my father!" Akari, Astrid's best friend, pulled a photo of a man with black hair and violet eyes.

Great timing Akari. Such great timing.

That was the man who I had seen years ago, who was Lumari's father. So no, I'm not wrong.

I guess I should tell them.

"Astra- I mean Astrid, you and Ak"- I was about to tell them the whole truth until someone showed up.

It was the teacher. Sigh.

Great timing sir. Great timing.

"Yaho! Students, it's me, your self-defense teacher!" The mental teacher spoke as he took of his shirt.

Ah..so it's a mental one, eh?

"My name is Aidan Witherms! But that'll be Sensei or Sir Witherms to you pipsqueaks!"

"Uh...huh..surreee.." I muttered under my breath

This guy had abs. And basically all the girls in the class had bloody noses, except Astrid.

What if she's already with someone who has better abs than him?! Is that why she doesn't have a bloody nose?! What if I don't have abs as good as his?! Will she never love me then?!

"Hey pipsqueaks! Go grab those wooden swords from over there!" Sensei blasted.

The girls acted like his slaves...or maybe like lovesick puppies..but they ran as fast as they ever ran and each fought for a sword.

Well, except Akari, Astrid's friend, who was just waiting in line and Astrid, who was just rolling her eyes.

Sigh

Can she make me love her more? (A/N: Help. I've made this guy lovesick-)

Astrid's POV:

The girls are going crazy over him..he's not that special.

I ran over to the shelves and grabbed the last three swords.

I threw one to Leo, which he caught and I threw one to Akari, which she dropped because she said it was 'heavy'.

It's not that heavy. Probably because I trained with an expert magic trainer when I was young, but still!

"Okay pipsqueaks, grab the swords and hold them like this!" Sensei put the sword down with his knee and split his feet apart.

"Oh wait..not this! That's baseball poses...uh..do this!" he put the sword to his shoulder and swung it forward.

Kyyyaaaaa!

Okay. That was loud.

I raised my hand.