6. The chefs (and my dorm mate) are terrible.

The bell rang soon and it was time for lunch.

I grabbed Akari's hand and quickly ran out of the classroom with her.

I couldn't wait to get away from Ms. Killson. I shuddered.

She looked surprised and almost dropped her bottle of love potion.

It wouldn't be that bad would it..? Hmm...never mind...it would be a disaster..

I dragged her upstairs to the third floor. Yes, the third floor.

My legs and feet are currently going through physical trauma. SparkShots Academy just loves to make their students suffer.

When I reached to the third floor, I was practically panting and trying not to collapse right there on the spot.

On the third floor, was the cafeteria.

There were tons of places to order from! Though, there was one food I hated out of anything in this world.

It was...

...

Cheese.

I hate cheese. It's terrible. But, I was so lucky that when I saw the menu, basically everything had cheese in it.

This was a high-ranked students school. So why didn't they serve food without cheese?!

The only things without cheese were a corn soup with breadsticks, French fries and pureberry pie.

Pureberry is a berry that's rare to find. I'm actually surprised they feed students that. This is a high-ranked nobles' school after all.

I ran towards the ordering station, dragging Akari with me. She gave me a surprised look that probably meant: 'My best friend's an idiot..sigh.'

When I went up to the ordering station, there was a girl in front of me.

She was taking way too long.

Just take less time. Please.

She was like a snail, super slow. I was trying my hardest not to completely lunge at her right now.

Hey, I was seriously serious about food. I may not like cheese, but I'll eat basically anything besides that.

Five minutes later

Who on this planet takes five minutes to order?!

"Erm.. I'll have this and this as well... Oh! And this too please!" The girl in front spoke to the chefs as she pointed to some stuff on the menu.

Even the chefs looked concerned. Probably for her health.

But I was concerned whether I would even get to eat anything!

Soon, she finally went. I bet she ordered the whole menu. Double of it!

I moved forward and the chefs stared at me.

I stayed silent but I was thinking, 'Huh...what?! Uh.. you guys okay??...creepy...'

I started ordering. "Excuse me, can I have the corn soup without the breadsticks and could I also have pureberry pie?"

They gave me a small nod and kept staring at me.

Suddenly, one of them spoke.

"It's A-Astrid...Layts. Astrid...may I please......marry your...mother?"