Special: I needed you but you werent there (Part 1)

Akari's POV (her backstory):

"Isn't that a precious girl, darling?" is all I remember of my mother. I don't know how she looks like, nor how she is or anything but that's the only sentence of hers I've ever heard.

It was when I was born.

My father smiled at me at first sight but then he turned away from me and whispered into my mother's ear.

"That's not my daughter." He whispered with a serious expression on his face.

My mother's eyes grew wide. "What do you mean...? She is..your daughter."

"I don't have aqua hair, nor do you. I don't have blue eyes, nor do you."

I don't remember much after that since I fell asleep.

But was it true? Was he not my father? Did my mother..cheat?

No.

Haha no.

That can't be.

Definitely not.

She did.

She did cheat.

When I was one, my mother and father had a fight. They argued about a photo of a man my father didn't know and my mother replied with, "well if you treated me better, I wouldn't have cheated!"

My father gave my mother as much love as she wanted but she was never happy.

That's just her nature, how she is.

My older sister, Juliane, looked at me rudely.

"You're the cause of this." Juliane said.

I didn't want to be the cause of it. But there's no going back...

..right?

Juliane and I hid in another room. We listened to them argue all night.

And in the morning, I saw my mother going into a taxi with a bunch of suitcases with a bruise on her face and arms.

Ah..

So it's the end of my family? The separation..?

Will there ever be a reunion?

My father also now hated me. It's cause I wasn't his child.

He didn't hate me. I mean, he didn't show it. He just never really cared about me.

When I was five, I went to the park alone.

A security guard came up to me and asked, "are you alone sweetie?"

"No sir. I'm not. My...daddy in that place over there moneying a few things." I lied and pointed to a small shop across the road. Why would my father ever come with me?

It's okay, I don't mind.

"Oh okay. Please stay safe. And don't accept any candy from strangers."

I nodded and he left.

Just as he left, I saw a few kids come in the park with their mom behind them. Their mom left to go to the shop I had pointed at earlier to the guard.

The kids saw me on the slide and one boy came up the ladder and pushed me down while the other boy stood at the end of the slide, waiting for me to get down.

When I slid down the slide and got to the bottom, the boy had a smirk on his face.

"You gonna get up or what, b-tch? I wanna play on the slide with my brother. Now get up before I hit you!" He spoke. (A/N: yes, these boys are six :cry:)