9. Ships..that wont sail away.

Leo's POV:

I have to get away from her.

But I can't. She's just like her sister. Amazing.

I can't kill her too. I can't go crazy again. I can't forgive myself for anything that I've done in the past.

She stares at me, cocking her head.

"Are...you good?" She murmured as she inched closer.

"I'm fine." I replied back as I dug my hands into my blazer's pockets. "I have class now, I got to go."

She grinned and left, waving. "Bye! See you later then!"

I don't want to see her later. I mean, I do. But I can't.

Let's see. I looked down at my list of classes and next, I had self-defense training.

Hah, maybe I could learn it and one day Kung-fu and karate my way out of my annoying castle. It was worth a try.

I paced off down the halls searching for the self-defense room when I crashed into something or...

someone.

I fell to the ground as the person also fell with a thud. I looked down to see a girl with aqua-colored hair and blue eyes. I didn't have time for this.

I picked myself up, helped her up, mumbled a 'sorry', and left.

I know it was rude to just leave her like that but I had my priorities.

Soon, I found the self-defense room and went inside. It was an empty room with nothing but a few shelves of equipment and some mattresses that were folded and faced with the wall.

I stood with the wall when I heard two other girls come in.

One of them was the aqua-colored hair girl I had bumped into earlier and the other one was Astrid.

Astrid?! Of all people, why her?? Great. Just right when I was trying to avoid her.

Astrid's POV:

I walked inside the self-defense room along with Akari, who also had this class next.

We were talking about Leo, and how Akari bumped into him earlier. She wanted to know more about him.

I'm not sure why. But I told her about Leo.

When we walked in, my eyes searched the room and I saw Leo. Wait..LEO?!

"Hey Leo!" I rushed over to him with Akari giggling behind me.

He turned away from me.

"Leave me alone."

I pouted. Did that guy really just say to leave him ALONE? Nope, not happening on my watch.

"Whether you like it or not, I'm staying!" I crossed my arms and stood next to him as Akari stood next to me, giggling silently with her hand covering her mouth.

"Astrid and Leo sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N"- Akari giggled.

"Don't you dare finish that Akari." I glared at her.

"Fine fine. But Letrid for life!!"

"Letrid?" Leo and I both looked at her.

"Yeah! It's your guys' ship name! You both are so cute together!"

I facepalmed. And Leo turned away. For some reason, he was wearing a mask.

A black one. Just a few minutes ago, he wasn't wearing one. Is it a new fashion trend?! And did I miss it?!